4. him

Eeny meeny, Miny, MoSomeone's been a stupid ho

Someone's been a stupid ho.

That someone was me.

I was awake and I could feel solid ground beneath me but I was just too scared to move. I had already made a stupid decision and I was pretty sure I got kidnapped. Shit. Who was going to call my mum and tell her I was gone? Was it Ryan? Because once Ryan starts sniffling, mom would too and then it would turn to the battle of the tears between the two of them.

What had I been thinking? I hoped my Chinese was alright and someone who needed it found it and ate. I've had my eyes closed for so long and now I just wanted to open it and see where I was.

Should I?

Or should I not?

I've already made the worst decision ever. It certainly couldn't be worse than being beat with the butt of a gun and kidnapped. I finally decided to open my eyes, taking a deep breath and counting to three before finally doing it.

The first thing I noticed was the ceiling, it was white and there was a tiny light up there. Scratch that there were tiny lights in the ceiling.

And also there was no bed in the room, no toilets, just a large brown door that looked intimidating even though it was an inanimate object. I got in my feet and walked around the room, feeling the walls.

I wondered where I was. If they were coming to get me? If I was going to be killed? Or locked up or even worse, eaten? There are cannibals in the world. I'd be used in soup. I hate soups.

I let out a groan and rested my head against the wall, trying not to freak out when suddenly the door was pushed open and two men in suits walked in but the one that captured my entire attention was the one in front, two hands in the pocket, looking like he just walked out of a photo shoot. His hair was styled off his face with the sides shaved low, green green eyes that made breathing hard.

"I see you're awake." The man said, his voice wonderfully the perfect mix of deep and soft, authority behind it.

"Ta da." I said before I could stop myself. Oh god. This wasn't going to end well. What if this man was the leader of the other man who had beaten him with a gun? Holy ...

The man's lips quirked you a bit at the side and I don't even know what to do with that new bit of information. However, first things first.

"Can I go home now? Please? I've got a cat." I said and the other man shook his head at me. "Alright I don't have a cat but let me go, please."

"You can go home."  Was all the man said. His bodyguard moved to open the door. I stared at the man and then at the door.

"What?"

"It was a mistake and the idiot who tried to take you has been dealt with. The audacity he had to knock you out and then bring you here..." The man was saying and I was listening, truly I was but that voice. I had heard that voice somewhere.