21. t&c's

Xander

Xander

After dropping Bram off at home, I don't see him again for two days. I wanted to give him one more day to think about things but business came up and one of my men got injured and sorting that out took an extra day. But we texted more in those two days than ever and I liked it a lot.

It was almost lunch time and I wanted to surprise Bram at work today. I got up from my seat and was just about to put on my jacket when the door to my office was pushed open and to my surprise, Bram walks in with the biggest smile.

His hair was packed into a bun, he was dressed in a white chiffon shirt and grey pants, sneakers on his feet. Maybe I should get him more sneakers? I could get white, grey and black ones. The type he could wear with any outfit.

"Look at you. Your eyes went..." Bram widened his eyes, his smile still on his face. I dropped the jacket I was holding and walked over to him, my arms slipping around his waist as I pulled him in for a kiss.

Bram leans more into me, parting his lips for me eagerly. He made the sweetest sound when I licked into his mouth. A moan that shook me to my very core. I pulled apart after a bit, when the kiss was starting to get deeper and the need for my hands to be on his ass and on him became stronger.

We pulled apart and I watched Bram open his eyes. 

"Hi." I said softly, nudging his nose with mine.

"Hi." Bram said, smiling at me, his eyes bright.

I pulled back a bit more and lead Bram towards the couch, letting him seat down. "I was going to surprise you, get some takeaway from that restaurant you like."

"Oh." Bram said. "I came empty handed." He said, his lips pulling into a pout.

"It's alright darling. I'll place an order and get it delivered." I said, smiling down at him.

Bram perked up again and I walked over to the table where my phone was and called the restaurant. I placed an order for spanakopita, fried rice, chicken, salad and some dessert too. I walked over to couch and sat, immediately reaching for Bram's hand.

"So..."

"So..." I mimicked, raising a brow at Bram. I watched him as he lifts a hand and tucked a stray strand of hair behind his ear. It seemed like it happened in slow motion and I silently chuckled. However, I knew what he wanted to talk about, we had already spoken about it during the phone call last night. "You want to talk about the contract?"

"You said we were going to negotiate." Bram said and I nodded.

"There might be things you like that I don't or I haven tried and there might be things I like that you don't like at all or haven't tried. Your hard and soft limits." I explained and Bram nodded, his eyes wide as he listened. I got up from the couch, reluctantly letting go of his hand and I walked over to my table, pulling out the contract I kept in one of the drawers.