33. card

"You can't seize my cards, Bram." Xander said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Who the fuck just buys an island? How much money does he have exactly that he could afford to make such a large purchase? How much was the island e- nope. I'm not going to think about it. It's an island so it must cost a fuck ton of money and Xander had just paid for it. Just like that. So yeah. I am definitely seizing his cards.

"You could have just stopped at thank you." Xander said and I my eyes narrow even more. I held my hand out and kept staring at him. There were people snickering right outside the kitchen. Yeah, I should have taken him upstairs and not here but the kitchen was the closest.

"You've reached your limit for the week."

Xander sighed and stuffed his hands into his pocket, his bottom lip sticking out just a little bit. He was definitely pouting. The cutie. It's just too much and I honestly don't know what to say. He gave me an island. What the fuck.

"He said he was going to name it Bramder Island." J called from outside the kitchen and the snickering increased. Even I couldn't hold back my laugh. Oh my goodness. Xander was looking at me and he was smiling like a loon. Maybe he was a loon.

"If you don''t hand over the card, I won't let you help wash my hair during wash day." I said and Xander's eyes widened. In the blink of an eye, the card was resting on my open palm, black and sleek. Of course.

I had to go for the thing he wanted the most and he had been kinda amazed during my last hair wash day and how intricate it was. The conditioning, steam cap and all the other things evolved. The cutest daddy dom ever. Look at him.

I slipped the card into my pocket and walked closer to him, hand resting on his chest as I looked up at him.

"You're awesome." I said and he smiled even more. He looked so handsome like this, with a silly smile on his face.

"Not half as awesome as you." he said, leaning closer to press a kiss to my nose, his hands settling on my waist. I slipped my hand up his chest, up his neck and held his face, moving closer so our nose was pressed together. This man loves me so much, he got me an island and named it after us.

"Thank you."

"You've said like ten times already." Xander said, pulling me closer and pressing his lips against mine. It was just a soft kiss, soft and tingly. Saying thank you ten times, doesn't seem like enough though.

When we pulled apart, we were both smiling at each other. "I love you, Xander." I said, my voice quiet.

"I love you too, Bram."

"Alright, they've turned sappy. So it's time for us to go before we see something we don't want to see." I heard Ryan say and more snickering followed. I slipped my hands off Xander's face, down until I could hold onto his hand.

When we stepped out of the kitchen, there was no one there. Those weak homo-sapiens, I was ready to throw hands because they were laughing at my Xander. Yeah, run away little fishes. Xander and I walked up the stairs, two of us talking.

"I still can't believe you actually did something to Mary." Xander said, swinging our hands as we walked up.

"Heyyy she kept taking what was mine."

"It's just... remember when we met? You said you were gonna have your revenge. I never thought I'd find you. I never thought I'd be there or part of it when you actually do carry out the revenge." Xander said and I grinned at him.

"Yeah, you're an accomplice to my crime for buying my yogurt." I said and Xander laughed, that deep one that made his shoulder shake a little. It's his ridiculously happy one. We've been dating for almost four months now and I love the fact that I could already tell his laughs and even, smiles, apart. I never thought I'd see Zoro again, nor did I think he'd be here when I finally take my revenge on Mary. I can't even believe he still remembered that.