19. wet

"Bram..." Xander said, his tone coming off stern.

"I don't need a week."

"Bram..."

I slid my hands up his chest and pressed my body to his. We were so close, our noses close to touching. The air between us felt charged, excitement thrumming underneath my skin. Xander's eyes had darkened. 

"I don't need a week. I want you, daddy."

Large hands were suddenly on my waist, squeezing hard. Xander pushed me back, forcing me onto the kitchen counter. His right hand slid up my side, nails scratching down my spine, thanks to the backless playsuit I was wearing. Every where he touched felt hot and he was still looking at me with those intent dark eyes.

"I won't stop." Xander said, his voice dropping an octave, making my entire body tremble. Judging by the quick quirk of his lips, he felt it too.

"Then don't."

Xander squeezed my waist tightly as he locked his lips with mine. It wasn't soft, it was hard and bruising and exactly what I needed. I pushed my hands into his hair as I kissed back with all I had, moaning into the kiss when he bit my bottom lip, dragging it a bit. Fuck, that was hot. Xander slipped his hands down my thigh, lifting my legs at the knees and I wound it around him.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, licking, tasting and taking. His hands were everywhere, forcing me to arch into each touch. He slid his hands up my chest, his fingers squeezing my nipples, dragging out moans.

I let my head fall back as he trailed kisses down my neck, sucking and biting, definitely leaving his mark on my skin. I wanted to feel his hands on me, in the one place I needed it most. Xander suddenly pulls back and I held back a loud whine.

He pulls me off the counter.

"Go into the seating room. I'll meet you there." Xander said and I looked at him with wide eyes, there was the loud undertone of command in his voice, so I lowered my gaze.

"Yes sir."

I made my way over to the seating room and waited, my hands behind my back. Half of the lights were turned on, so it was a little dim. The seating room had two l shaped sofas, love seats and one king sofa chair, it was a dark red velvet chair with gold carvings. I don't know how long I waited or how long I kept looking at it.

Xander walked in and headed right for the chair, sitting on it.

"Come here, baby."

I made my way over to the him and stood there.

"Do not touch yourself. Do not come unless I tell you." Xander said, the authority in his voice as clear as day.

"Yes, sir."

I don't hesitate to reach for him, climbing onto his lap. I wound my arms around his neck and leaned down for a kiss, my ass settling on his cock. I let out a moan, resisting the urge to grind against him for one, two, three seconds before I gave in and did just that.

I moved my hips, slow and pressed down a bit as we kissed. Xander slips his hand down my waist, pressing my ass down. He slips his hands back up and slips the thin straps of my playsuit off, pulling the material down my body and over my waist. I lifted myself odd so he could get the clothes off me.

I was naked and being kissed by a fully clothed Xander. The fact that anyone could be watching, the fact that anyone could come in and catch us like this, added to the thrill, to the excitement. It felt so goo, feeling Xander's hands on me, how hard they felt on my soft skin, alternating between dragging his nails down my skin. It felt like I was on fire,