29. oily

I didn't know where Xander was taking me to but I did hope he didn't make a reservation or had people waiting for us because we were an hour and a half late.

There were marks all over my body, especially my neck, all the way down to the back of my thighs. Xander had taken his time with me, going slow, so slow that I had cried. So slow that when I finally came my vision was washed white.

We were in the car and Glued by Melanie Martinez was playing through the speakers. I hummed along with it, occasionally glancing away from the window to Xander.

"I'm still not going to tell you where we're going." Xander said, turning to the side quickly so he could look at me.

"I didn't say anything." I replied, pouting just a tiny bit.

Xander chuckled. He took one of his hand off the steering wheel and squeezed my thigh for a second. "We're almost there, kitten." he said and I nodded. I wondered what it was he had planned. Just like he had done to me, I made sure I marked Xander up enough to know he was taken by who so ever looks at him.

Xander was wearing a grey jumper, dark jeans and he had thrown on a coat since the weather had turned a bit chilly before we left. You could see the hickey's on his neck and a particularly large one disappearing underneath his jumper. I felt proud of my self.

Defenceless by Louis Tomlinson comes on afterwards and I sang along with him, smiling as I did so. The song had just come to an end when Xander pulled into the parking lot of a building. It was a two story and there was a sign board that read, Lily Spa and Sauna.

Oh my god.

I quickly looked at Xander who was smiling at me.

"A spa?"

"A spa. I want you all relaxed for our date later." Xander said and my brows shot up my face, my expression making him laugh.

"This isn't our date?" I asked.

Xander hummed, reaching for my hand and pulling it close to his mouth so he could press a kiss to my knuckles. "Let's say it's one of two. I want you pampered and taken care of." he said and I broke out into a cheer. I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Xander's lips. Chaste, fast, excited and thankful.

Like always, Xander gets down from the car and made his way to the other side so he could open my door for me. I got out of the car and we walked in hand in hand. Well, my arms wrapped around Xander's elbow.

There was a small woman at the reception and she directs us towards the waiting area. Instead of siting beside Xander, I set myself onto his lap. Xander immediately wraps his arms around me, his nose pressed into my neck.

"You smell amazing."

"That's because I used your cologne." I said, giggling.

"I know." he said, just as cheekily.

It was then I noticed were weren't the only ones in the waiting room. There was an elderly couple openly staring at Xander and I. A high school student still in his uniform, he was sneakily look our way and there was an another couple, seated side by side towards the wall, hand in hand. The lady though, she was glaring at Xander and I.

I gave her a droll look and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Darling, is there a reason your tongue is out?" Xander asked.

"Maybe it's because I want to lick you." I said, pulling my tongue back into my mouth. .

"You can lick me all you want. I'm yours, kitten."