Aaron Carpenter

QOTD- what are you doing for the holidays?

I spending the break on the internet
_______________________
You woke up with a smile on your face, which rarely happened. The only reason you were so happy to get up today was because Aaron, your boyfriend, was flying home to spend the holidays with you and his family. To say you were excited would be a huge understatement.

He had moved to LA to help further is career and you guys didn't really get to see each other. You planned on moving to LA next summer when you were done with high school.

You checked your phone and saw you had a text message from Aaron.

Hey gorgeous :) I just boarded the plane. Can't wait to see you :*

You smiled and texted him back that you loved him and that you couldn't wait to see him either. You knew he wouldn't reply until after he landed so you decided to get ready for the day.

After doing your daily morning routine you skipped down the stairs to eat breakfast. You looked out the window and were greeted with snow and lots of it. "Snow!" You squealed. You absolutely adored snow except when you had to drive in it.

You continued on your mission to make breakfast after staring at the snow for a little while. You quickly ate and then headed to school, the excitement of seeing Aaron fueling your happiness.
~*~
You drove home after an exhausting day at school and ran inside to see if Aaron was there yet. He still hadn't texted you yet and you were wondering if he was surprising you. He should have landed hours ago.

"Aaron?" You called into the house. There was no reply. Confused you went to your bedroom to see if he was there. "Aaron?" He obviously wasn't here. Where could he be?

Have you landed yet?

You texted him. You decided to start on your homework to try and keep your mind off of Aaron.

It was now 7 o'clock and there was still no sign of Aaron. Neither your parents or his had any idea where he was and you were all very worried. You nervously fidgeted with your fingers as you all sat in your living room. After an awkward silence your dad turned on the tv. You sighed in relief, the silence was overbearing.

You froze as you looked at the tv. You couldn't hear anything that was going on around you as your world fell apart before your eyes. Tears blurred the unfortunate truth that was being displayed on the screen.

Airplane crash! Flight 209 flying in from LA...

Your dad quickly shut off the tv. There was dead silence but you were the first to break. A sob overtook you as you realized the love of your life was dead.
_______________________
Finals are soon so I may not update next weekend. This is my first year of finals and I'm not ready for them :/

I haven't done a sadish imagine in a while so there you go

Comment what you thought! (: