Jack J

QOTD- do you want a tattoo? Of what?

I would like one but idk of what and I'm too chicken to actually get it lol
________________________

It was late at night and you were beginning to give up on Jack showing up. He was 3 hours late for your date and you were sad and a little angry that he stood you up. You kept telling yourself he would show up but you had lost hope. As you began to head towards the stairs to change there was a knock at your front door.

'Finally he shows up!' You excitedly think to yourself. You rush to the door and yank it open. But Jack isn't the one standing there.

"Is this Ms.(y/last/n)?" A police officer questions you. You slowly nod your head, stunned.

"I'm sorry to inform you that your boyfriend, Jack Johnson, has been in an accident. He's alive but barely. He's at h/n (hospital name) if you would like to see him," the officer explains. You thank him before closing the door. Everything is numb. Jack barely alive? There was no way that was possible. You spoke to him a couple of hours ago. He was fine.

You grabbed your bag and keys before running out to your car. You sped to the hospital and raced inside. You ran to the receptionist startling her.

"I need the room for Jack Johnson," you say breathing heavily. She asks you if you are family before giving you his room number.

You thank her before running towards the elevator. You press the button repeatedly even though that won't make it come any faster. Once it finally arrives you press the button for the second floor. After the way too long trip up, the door opens and you sprint to Jack's room.

You find it and pull open the door. Nobody is in there but Jack. He's awake but doesn't look like himself. His face is bloody, swollen and bruised. The rest of his body is hidden by the blanket.

"Jack," you say, but it came out hoarse and soft.

"Jack oh Jack," you repeat, walking over to his bed. You grab his hand and he squeezes it.

"Y/n," he mumbles. "Glad you could make it." He says, trying to smile. You smile back.

"Yeah. How are you? You're going to live, right?" You say worriedly.

He doesn't answer for a couple of seconds and your heart drops. "Y/n, I'm not good... I just want you to know that I love you. I have always loved you, since the day that we first met. Your beautiful smile is what caught my eye. I want you to be happy ok? I'll be watching over you." He says, his voice barely audible.

Tears fall down your face and you lean your head on his. "No Jack! Stop! You are going to be fine! Stop talking like that!"

He kissed your forehead. "It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love, the first person I ever loved, the person I'll always love. I love you y/n. I love...." Is the last thing he says before he stops moving.

The heart monitor goes off letting you know that what's happening is real. "JACK! JACK! Wake up! WAKE UP!" You scream. Tears fall freely down your face as you lose the person you love.
________________________

Did ya see the teen wolf part I put in there? 😏

Comment what you thought! 140 votes for next update! :)

I love you all ad thanks for all the support! <3

~Ashley