Matthew Espinosa

You and Matthew were out on a date. He was driving you back home but it was storming hard and he could hardly see the road in front of him.

"Matt please pull over. It's raining too hard to be driving in this weather!" You say desperately.

He shakes his head. "Y/n it's fine. We are almost to your house. I'm not pulling over. We're fine."

You roll your eyes. He always was a stubborn one. Since it was obvious he wasn't pulling over, you decide to close your eyes and try to not think about the storm.

A horn blares and you jolt awake just in time to see your car crash into another. The car flips over. Matt. Is he ok?

"MATT!" You scream. "MATT ARE YOU OK?! MATT!" No response. Pain is coursing through you. Everything goes black.

***********************************

Beep. Beep. Beep. You wake up to a steady beeping sound and to the smell of bleach. You look around the white room very confused. What happened?

The door slowly opens and in comes your best friend, y/bff/n.

"Wh-what happened?" You croak. She hands you some water which you gratefully take.

"You and Matthew were in a car crash 3 days ago." She responds. A car crash? Suddenly everything comes back to you. The rain. Matt being stubborn. The car flipping. Everything.

She continues. "You have a concussion, 2 broken ribs and a fractured wrist. You have been asleep for 3 days but the doctors say you will recover quickly."

You nod, happy nothing major was wrong. "What about Matt?" You say, fearing the answer.

She smiles. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" Right then Matt walks in and your best friend leaves. He runs to your bed.

"Y/n I'm so so sorry! I should have pulled over! You wouldn't be injured right now. Gosh I'm so stupid. I should have listened to you. I'm so sorry y/n. So so sorry..." He regretfully states.

You take in his appearance. A busted lip and a bruised cheek bone, most likely from the air bag. He has a blue cast on his arm but that's about it.

"Oh thank God your ok Matt. I was worried." He laughs and shakes his head. "What?" You question which makes him laugh again.

"You're just so cute y/n. You're the one sitting in a hospital bed with broken ribs yet you're worried about me." He explains.

You smile. "Well duh I'm worried! Why wouldn't I be worried about the guy I love?"

He kisses your forehead. "I love you. With all my heart and soul."

You blush. "I love you too Matt. I love you too."

_________________________

Comment what you think!! Comment ways to improve.

I almost died today in track. We did domino runs. 2 200meters and 2 400meters aka 2 half laps and 2 full laps. And we had to sprint them. It was awful :(

I luh you. Stay beautiful :)