Shawn Mendes

A lot of people wanted a part 2 of the last Shawn imagine I wrote. I don't really want to write part 2 for two reasons. 1. I want you to finish the story by yourself. Leave a comment for something of how it should end and 2. I don't really know how I could finish it. So sorry if you wanted a second part!

For @griffith_m
________________________

"Malea you know you're beautiful right?" Your boyfriend Shawn says. You and Shawn were having a lazy day. You were cuddling and watching movies. At the moment you were watching My Sister's Keeper.

You shook your head responding to Shawn's question. The movie paused and Shawn shifted so you were face to face. "What do you mean no?!" He said astonished.

"I'm not pretty. Have you seen my nose? It's WAY too big for my face. And I always have a pimple or two. Plus I have big feet and my hair is boring. My smile is weird and I'm so fat. I'm not even close to beautiful Shawn." You say.

He pulls you up from the couch and drags you into the bathroom. He closes the door to reveal the full length mirror that you despise. He puts you in front of him and the mirror. You can't help but look away. Shawn forces you to look at yourself.

"Baby I don't see one imperfection in this mirror." He says. "Your nose is perfect. It fits your face perfectly. And I don't see any pimples! Do you? Your feet are not even close to big! What are you? A size 6? Your hair is beautiful. You can't see it in the sun but I can. It shimmers like a golden road. Your smile lights up a room. Your teeth are perfect. Your lips are perfect. And fat?! Where the heck did that come from! You are so far away from fat! It's not even funny!"

You try so hard but you can't see the good that Shawn does. All you see are your "flaws." Tears blur your vision. "Shawn I have no idea what you see but all I see is ugly!" You say.

He shakes his head. "Stop it Malea! Stop hating yourself! You are beautiful. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You don't see it, but when you smile your eyes sparkle. Your smile brightens my day. Everything about you brightens my day. And I know it's hard to see past what you don't like about yourself. But try! I will be here the whole way helping you love yourself. Because you deserve it."

You turn around and hug him. He hugs you back and you guys stay there, enjoying each others' presence. The smell of his cologne calms you down. "Thank you Shawn."

He kisses the top of your head. "I love you so so much baby."
_______________________

I used some real insecurities in this so don't like be harsh or anything. Thanks :)

Wouldn't It be so cute if your boyfriend did this to you tho. Like AWW!

THANKS FOR 25K READS!!!! ILYSM

Stay beautiful xx