Jack G

For @katielizruth :)
_________________________

You sigh when the call goes to voicemail. Jack hasn't been answering his phone or texting you back. It's been a week since you last talked to him.

"Hey jack. It's me Katie. Again. Um I'm pretty sure you're ignoring me. I don't know what I did but if you called me back then I could apologize or something. I'm just uh. I'm just gonna stop calling now. It's obvious you don't want to talk. Call me when you do. Bye...."

By the end of the message tears have filled your eyes. You need someone to talk to but Jack is your only friend that can listen well and give good advice.

Jack has been avoiding you at school and won't respond to your texts. You decide that if he doesn't want to talk then you won't either.

You text your mom that you are going out. You grab some shoes, money and your phone. You walk to the place where you and Jack first met. The beach.

The salty ocean air immediately calms you down. You walk along the water line trying to figure out what you did to Jack. When your mind falls blank tears fill your eyes.

You sit down on dry sand and cry. Jack was your best friend. Not only that but also your long time crush. You needed him.

A hand tapped you on the shoulder. "K-Katie?" You recognize the voice you fell in love with.

"What jack," you respond with a hostile voice. He looks taken aback.

He scratches his neck. "Um what's wrong? Why uh why were you crying?" He stutters.

This causes anger to flood through you. "OH I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE MY BEST FRIEND AND GUY I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH HAS BEEN IGNORING ME FOR A WEEK!" You shout. Once you realize what you said you get up to run.

He grabs your wrist. "Yo-you love me?"

"Yes I love you dummy! But you don't love me back!" Tears fall down your face. But he wipes them away.

"You don't get it Katie. That's why I was avoiding you," he replies.

"You were avoiding me cuz I love you! Wow way to make a girl feel special!" You shout.

He shakes his head. "NO NO! That's not what I meant. Gosh that came out wrong. I meant I was avoiding you because I love you. I thought you didn't feel the same way and that I was crazy and moving way too fast. I didn't want to freak you out because I had myself freaked out. I'm sorry Katie."

You smile. "You love me?"

He nods. "Since the day I first saw you. Your gorgeous smile and beautiful hair. Everything about you was perfect. But I thought you only saw me as a friend and I was like 'woah dude you're crazy. You're gonna scare her off' so I didn't say anything and then my feelings got stronger..."

You cut him off with a kiss. "I love you too dummy."

________________________

Comment what you think! Comment ways to improve.

I accidentally deleted the Hayes one I was going to post :( #fml

I luh you. And food. And Dyaln O'Brien.

Stay beautimous :)