Nash Grier

INBOX ME IF YOU WANNA TALK CUZ I'M BORED :)
__________________________

You heard a snap and the next thing you know, pain is searing through your leg. You fall to the ground. Tears escape your eyes as you grab your leg.

"OW!" You scream. You start to panic. You have been a competitive cheerleader for 5 years and have been cheerleading since you were 3. You have never gotten injured and it scared you.

Your teammates gathered around you as your coach inspected your leg. Then she says the words you were dreading. "We have to get her to the hospital! Someone call y/n's parents and let them know I'm taking her."

"Wait! Call my boyfriend too!" You yell to your best friend. She nods, knowing that you'll need him to even step into the hospital.

Your coach picks you up and carries you to her car. The drive to the ER is too short and before you know it, you've arrived. Panic rises in your stomach at the sight of the horrific building.

"Nash. I need Nash. I'm not going in there without Nash," you panic.

Your coach picks you up from the seat. "C'mon y/n. Your leg is defiantly broken and we need to get it in a cast."

You shake your head refusing. There is no way you will go in there without Nash. You start to struggle, trying to get out of her arms.

"Nash! I need NASH! I can't go in there. I just can't..." You start to cry. Strong arms wrap around your body and you relax.

"Shhhh baby. It's ok. You're alright. It's going to be alright," Your boyfriend soothes. He runs his fingers through your hair trying to calm you down. The tears quickly stop and he picks you up.

You start to panic again. "Nash..." Your voice comes out quiet and hoarse.

He holds you tighter. "Shhh baby. It's gonna be fine. I'm right here and they won't hurt you. They will fix your leg right up and then we can leave. Ok?" You nod your head.

10 minutes later you're in a hospital room waiting for the doctor. He comes in and inspects your leg. "It's broken alright. Come with me and we will put a splint on it."

Nash carries you to another room. You grab his hand and squeeze it hard. He visibly winces. "Sorry," you say. He just shakes his head.

"No no it's fine. If it helps just look into my eyes ok?" You nod. You look into his perfect blue eyes as they put a splint on your leg.

The doctor gives you crutches and tells you to make another appointment for a real cast. He prescribes some pain killer and you are on your way.

"Thanks for coming Nash. You know how I hate hospitals," you whisper, embarrassed by your earlier behavior. He reaches over and grabs your hand.

"I'll do anything for the girl I love."

________________________

What did you think? Comment ways to improve!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting. Allison's death was traumatizing. I legit couldn't function for a day or two. {not a real death btw it was on teen wolf}

Inbox me for imagines or if you wanna talk! Cuz I'm boreddddddd

Stay beautiful xoxo