He sees you cry

QOTD- how many days of school do you have left?

I have a little less than a month

__________________

Taylor: He would freak out and begin to panic, before rushing up to you and hugging you tightly, making sure that you knew he was there for you.

Cameron: He was stunned, because he didn't mean to yell that loud and make you cry. He started to get angry at himself, but he took one look at you, and just ran over to you and let you break down in his arms.

Aaron: He was really sad, because your dog had just died and he knew that you had to cry it out. He lent you his shoulder, and kept asking you if you were okay.

Jack Johnson: He say you and instantly felt enraged, screaming about whoever made you cry. But once he calmed down, he comforted you with ice cream and kisses.

Nash Grier: He was lost and confused like a little puppy, so he just kept apologizing even though it wasn't his fault. He wouldn't let go of you for hours.

Matt: He wrapped his arms around you tightly and whispered about how perfect and beautiful you were in your ear. When he felt you relax, he begin to relax too. You are his everything, so whatever you feel he feels.

Jack Gilinsky: He instantly became protective, picking you up and letting you wrap your legs around his waist. He cradled you in his arms and kissed you a whole bunch, making sure you felt loved.

Carter: He would feel tears come to his own eyes, because it hurt him to see you so hurt. He would bring you whatever you needed and make sure you were comfortable in his bed.

Shawn: He was shocked, and also scared. He didn't know if it was him that had made you cry, but nonetheless he just kept repeating that he loved you and that you were the best thing that ever happened to him, until you calmed down.

_________________

*creds to tumblr*