The video they feature you in

QOTD- how did you find out about wattpad?

Fun fact: I started writing a Magcon fanfic before these imagines but I deleted it after like a week bc it was awful. These imagines aren't much better 😂

_________________________

Aaron: ‘My girlfriend reacting to dirty fanfiction’

Aaron had some how convinced you to take part in a new video idea he had in mind. You were going to react to dirty fanfics written about your boyfriend. You were scared after watching Carters video. You weren’t reading outloud at first but Aaron told you to read them outloud. “His hand touch up my- Ah! No! What, Why!?” You screamed bringing your hands up to your face. Aaron was hunched over laughing at your reaction.

Carter: ‘Magcon vlog orlando! Day 1’

Carter was talking about magcon in his vlog as you fooled around in the background, whether it was dancing like an idiot or video bombing Carter. He caught you as he turned around. “Babe, dance for me” he laughed as he turned the camera over to you. You did as he said moving to the beat of Mahogany’s song.

Jack G: ‘Happy birthday Y/N’

"Happy birthday!" he exclaimed as he brought his phone up close to your face and the cake. You smiled to the camera and blew out the candles. "Thank you!" you exclaimed hugging everyone at magcon. You hugged your boyfriend, Jack last and he placed a kiss on your lips. "Birthday sex! We better go…" Taylor exclaimed. "But the cake…" Matt whined. "Come enjoy the cake first" You told the boys. Jack laughed as her squeezed your bum. The boys can always leave later so you two could have your fun.

Nash: ‘Chicago magcon vlog’

You’d never been in Chicago before. You were sitting in the lobby of the hotel, admiring the beautiful interior. “Babe?” Nash asked you. You turned around to face him. “Smile” he laughed pointing at the camera held between his legs. Without skipping a beat you threw on your goofiest smile. “That’s why I love you” he laughed.

Jack J: ‘2014 year montage!’

You and Jack were outside the venue for magcon and he was joking around with you. No matter what your boyfriend did, he could always make you smile. He’d say the most random words stringed into a sentence. “Why can’t they be used to blow your nose?” he asked you. “Because they’re too ruff” you answered. “Napkins are so under appreciated” he told you with a straight face. “Babe stop” you laughed as he continued on with his rant about napkins…

Cameron: ‘Magcon’

You and Cameron were backstage at magcon just chilling around together. You were at the snack table Cameroon when you heard shuffling behind you from where Cameron was.  You turned around. “What are you doing?” you asked him. You looked down at what he was holding, a camera. You put on your ugliest face. “How did you know I was filming?” Cameron asked you. “The red light is on” you laughed as you turned back to the snack table. 

Shawn: ‘Orlando magcon vlog’

"We’re at this fancy restaurant called McDonalds" he smiled to his camera. You shook it off and continued to eat your burger when he put the camera in your face. "Babe, you film" he smiled. You swallowed your burger. "Uh-okay" you said grabbing the camera and facing it to him. "Yourself" he laughed turning the camera around to you. "I have no idea what to do" you shrugged to the camera. "You’re doing great" Shawn laughed as he ate his burger. 

Taylor: ‘Girlfriend/Boyfriend tag’

"Do your best impression of me, I dare you" your boyfriend told you. He knew you didn’t like saying some of his signature words but you decided you were going to surprise him. As he smirked at you, you smirked back. You began yelling "Cock!" repeatedly. You made as much noise as you could. Taylor’s eyes widened at the sounds that had just came out of such a tiny person. "That surprisingly felt really good," you told him. "Is it bad if  I say that turned me on?" he laughed. You rolled your eyes and continued on with his video. Later on you guys did have some fun

Matt: ‘Prank calling fans’

You and Matt were sitting on his bed calling some fans, you were failing repeatedly call after call. You were calling another fan and waited for her to pick up. “Hello?” she answered, she seemed like she had no idea. Matt smirked and began to execute your poorly scripted idea for a prank call. “uh, who is this?” she asked. You tried not to laugh but Matt let out a couple chuckles. “Oh my god” she squealed. “Is this Matt and Y/N?” she asked. “Yeah! Did we get you?” Matt asked her. “Oh my god yes… I was like what the hell?” She laughed. “Yes!” you and Matt exclaimed before high-fiving.

___________________

*creds to tumblr*