Jack J

Ding! Your phone dings letting you know you have a text.

From Babeeeeeee xx

@ school. Where r u?

You reply:

sick :( sorry xx

Jack doesn't reply so you go back to sleep. A while later the doorbell rings waking you from your slumber.

You run to the bathroom to brush your teeth so you don't kill someone with your morning breath. You walk down the stairs to the door and open it.

There stands your boyfriend Jack J with a can of soup. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in school?" You say, letting him in.

He smiles. "Well my baby is sick so I came to take care of her."

You smile. Then shriek and turn around. "Ohmigosh. I look like death right now. You should have warned me!" You say, covering your face.

He peels your hands away from your face and shakes his head. "Y/n you look beautiful. I like it better when you don't have make up on."

You smile. Jack can always cheer you up. He kisses your nose then drags you to the couch. "Stay here. I'm going to attempt to make soup."

"Please don't start a fire! Again." You yell to him as he walks towards to kitchen.

"No promises!" He sings. 10 minutes later the kitchen is still intact and you are enjoying soup. You and Jack spend the rest of the day cuddling and watch movies.

_________________________

I started a fire in my friends kitchen once O__O
Whoops....

Can I get 10 votes & 5 comments??

Comment what you think!!!

You are beautiful :) have a good day