Aaron Carpenter

QOTD- fav song(s) at the moment?

Mine are any of the 5sos songs, All I Want by Kodaline or Superhero by Luke Conard :)
_________________________

"Hey guys! I'm just about to go into this little café," you explain to your camera. You had been a youtuber for a couple of years and had recently hit 500,000 subscribers. You loved to vlog, hence explaining everything you do to a camera.

You turned off your camera and put it in your purse before pulling open the door to the small café. The smell of coffee and sweet pastries hit you as soon as you stepped in. You almost moaned in delight. You walk up to the barista and order an iced coffee and a slice of coffee cake. You pay before walking over to the small group of people waiting for their orders.

"Y/n!" You looked up to see that your drink was finally ready. You grab it before spinning around to look for a table. Someone accidentally smacks into you spilling their drink all over you. In the process you drop your drink on them too.

"I'm so sorry!" You say. You look down at your clothes, silently thanking god you didn't wear white. You look up and see a teenager about your age. His eyes are wide and his jaw slack. He stares at you before blushing and looking away.

"You're um... Y/n right?" He questions, looking at the floor. You both start walking towards where the napkins are.

"Yup. I'm guessing you've seen one of my videos?" You reply. You smile, happy to meet a subscriber.

He nods. "I've seen almost all your videos. Oh man that sounded stalkerish. Sorry.." He mumbled. You can't help but laugh at his bashfulness. A smile breaks out on his face too.

"That's really sweet actually. You look familiar though! Are you on YouTube too?" You question. His dark hair and striking eyes are vaguely familiar. You just can't think of where you've seen him before.

"No. I'm actually a viner. I'm in magcon if that helps," he replies finally looking you in the eyes. You reach for a napkin and hand it to him, grabbing one for yourself as well.

"Oh! You're Aaron Carpenter! I've seen your vines before!" You say, finally recognizing him. You start to dab at the stains but it doesn't really come out. You sigh because you know you have to throw away your shirt.

"Yeah that's me. I'm a really big fan of yours, if you couldn't tell. Could I uh.. Maybe you could... Follow me on twitter?" He questions.

"How about I give you my number and we can meet up sometime, yeah?" You say. He nods eagerly. You laugh and search through your purse for a pen. You find one and write your phone number on his hand. You grab your vlogging camera before turning back to Aaron.

"Aaron, can I vlog this?" You question. He nods so you turn on your camera and face it towards you both. You press record before speaking. "So guess who I ran into? Literally," you say which earns a laugh from Aaron.
__________________________

Comment what you thought! 175 votes for next update :)

I'm so close to 1 million reads!!! :D

My classes were put online today :( I go back in a month bleh