Jack J

QOTD- what would you do if you met me in real life?

Taylor, Matt and Carter were in my city today and I didn't get to see them ):
_________________________

You smile as you look up at your wonderful boyfriend, Jack Johnson. He looks at you and smiles, love filling his eyes. You blush and look down at your intertwined hands.

He laughs. "You're so cute," he says. You blush again and hide your face in his chest.

"Yeah yeah whatever," you say. You look around at the other people filling the amusement park. Jack had taken you to the theme park for the day and you couldn't wait to ride some rides.

You smile when you see all the small children running around, not having a care in the world. "I wish I could be a child again," you sigh.

Before Jack can reply, you pull him over to a ride. "Let's ride this!" You exclaim. After a couple more roller coasters and some games you decide to get lunch.

"What do you want babe?" He questions. You tell him your order before finding a place to sit. A group of teenage guys are sitting at a table near you. You can feel their eyes on you as you sit down. You pull out your phone to look busy and wait for Jack to come over with your food.

Luckily it doesn't take long and you are soon stuffing your face with amazing theme park food. "Hey."

You look up at Jack but he isn't the one that spoke. You look over at the guys sitting next to you and see them looking at you expectantly. "Um..hi," you reply. You can't help but notice how attractive all the guys are.

"I'm Logan," one of the boys says. He is tanned and muscular with dark hair and deep blue eyes.

"I'm Gabe," says another. He is blonde with freckles sprinkled all over his nose. His striking green eyes are what really catch your eye.

"Y/n," you reply. You blush and look at your food. You can feel Jack's gaze on you but you don't meet his eye.

"So is this kid your brother?" Logan asks. This time Jack cuts in.

"Actually I'm her uh boyfriend," he says, staring them down. They immediately back off.

"Sorry. Didn't know we were hitting on a taken girl," one of the other guys says before they get up and leave.

You sit in silence for a while until Jack speaks up again. "Do I.. Look like a kid to you?" He questions. You look into his eyes and see his embarrassment.

"No. Of course not! Don't listen to them," you reply. He nods but is silent once again.

The rest of the date Jack seemed off. He kept asking questions about himself. For example, he asked if he was too short for you. Obviously you replied no, because he wasn't. You couldn't help but wonder why he was so insecure all of the sudden. It couldn't have been because of those guys?

An awkward silence filled the car ride home. You couldn't take how quiet it was so you asked what had been bugging you all afternoon. "Jack, what's wrong?"

He sighs. "I just don't feel good enough for you. Those guys thought I was your brother! I already knew I was short but I didn't think it really mattered!" He ranted. Your heart ached for him. Jack was always so confident and goofy. This insecure and upset side of him threw you off.

You grabbed his free hand and intertwined your fingers. "Jack don't listen to them. Who cares what other people think! You know what I think? I think you are perfect. You are Jack Johnson, not someone else. Embrace who you are because you can't change yourself. And you shouldn't want to! You should be happy with yourself because you are you. You are perfect to me and for me. You treat me like a princess and I couldn't ask for anyone better!" You finish. You look over at Jack and you see a smile grace his face.

"Thanks y/n. I needed that," he says. He pecks your cheek before returning his eyes to the road. "I love you, you know that?"
_______________________

Voodoo doll had been stuck in my head all day <3

Comment what you thought! 200 votes for next update (: