Aaron Carpenter

QOTD- sour or spicy?

I love sour things. I could eat warheads all day long if it didn't hurt my tongue

_______________________

You woke up to the sound of people singing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They finished. You opened your eyes to see your bed surrounded by friends, family and most surprisingly your boyfriend Aaron. He had been traveling for a couple of months and you hadn't been able to see him.

"Thank you all so much!" You say as a grin breaks out on your face.

"Why don't you get up and ready, then you can come downstairs for some cake and presents," your mom says before heading out of your room. Everyone follows her until it's just you and Aaron. He closes the door and you jump out of bed to greet him.

"AARON!!! I missed you!" You squeal before jumping in his arms. He laughs and hugs you tighter.

"I missed you too y/n! It was great traveling but I'm glad that I get to see your beautiful face in person again." He says. You blush and bury your face into his chest. He laughs at your shyness. "Oh! I almost forgot! I have a gift for you!"

You look into his eyes and say, "You didn't have to get me anything. Just you being here is enough!" He pecks your lips before pulling away and grabbing something from his pocket.

"Whatever y/n. I got you something anyway. I hope you like it," he says before handing you the box.

You open it to reveal a ring. Engraved on the inner part is your and Aaron's initials with a heart a both sides. Tears of joy fill your eyes as you stare in awe at the beautiful gift. "Oh my gosh Aaron. This is beautiful!"

He blushes. "I'm glad you like it. I thought it might be a bit too much but I love you and I want you to always remember that. I thought a ring would be a good way to do just that," he explains.

You slip it on your finger before pulling your amazing boyfriend into a kiss. "I love it Aaron. Thank you."
_________________________

Yay schools over and I'm now a freshman! Excited and scared for high school :/

Comment your thoughts!!! 110 votes for an update :)

Stay fab! Xx

~Ashley