Cameron Dallas

THANKS FOR 8K+ READS!!! Ily guys so much!!! <3

For @paige_power :)
_________________________

Today was the day. The day you and your boyfriend Cameron were reunited after 6 months. Magcon had Cam traveling all over so he was always gone. You were happy for him but it sucked not being able to see him.

You arrived at the airport 20 minutes before the plane landed. You couldn't contain your excitement. You were also nervous. What if he didn't want to be with you anymore? What if he changed? What if you changed?

To clear your head you turned on music. Your favorite song played, instantly calming you down.

Time passed as you got more excited and nervous. The plane landed so you turned off the music. When people started entering the airport from the plane, you stood.

You searched through the crowd looking for Cameron. You met his perfect brown eyes and everything around you stopped. All you could see was him. You ran towards him with open arms, yelling his name.

"CAMERON!" He turned towards you. He lifted you up and spun you around.

You stood there in each other's arms. "I missed you!" You say in to his neck.

He hugs you tighter. "Saying I missed you would be an understatement." You laugh and pull him into a kiss.

_________________________

Wouldn't it be cute if that happened to me? Too bad I'm #foreveralone

Comment what you thought! 15 votes?

I lurve you. Stay beautiful