Nash Grier

For @twebber97
_______________________

Today you were surprising your boyfriend, Nash, at magcon. You were dressed up as a fan and were going to the VIP part to take a picture with him. You would surprise him by kissing him.

You were dressed in a Nash Grier t-shirt which you had cut up to look cooler. The back was open and held together by bows. {look at macbarbie07's video to see what I meant. It's called Easy & Unique DIY shirts for spring break} You were also wearing a pair of white shorts from Hollister and your Tiffany blue vans.

You hair was curled and was waterfall braided. Your make up was pretty but subtle. After you were happy with your appearance, you grabbed your phone and some money and left.

*at Magcon*

It was almost time. Your were 5 people from the front of the VIP line. You could see Nash smiling for a picture with a fan. He looked so happy.

Soon you were at the front of the line and you walked over to Nash. You hid your face so he couldn't tell it was you yet. "Hi," you greeted him. He smiled.

"Hey," he said. "Do you want a picture or a hug? I could also sign your phone or shirt."

You shook your head and revealed your face. "How about a kiss?" You say. You pull him into a kiss. His lips are warm and soft. You can smell his cologne as he pulls you tighter. You decide to pull away considering there are a ton of people watching you.

"TESS! What are you doing here?!" Nash shouts. He pulls you into a hug and spins your around. You giggle.

"I missed you!! I missed your face and your smile and your hugs and your cologne and your eyes and your smile and your smile and you and omg I missed you!!" You say.

He laughs and pulls you into another kiss. "Would it help to say that I missed you too?"

_______________________

Ok question- have you had your first kiss?

This is so embarrassing but I'm 14 and I've never had my first kiss 0__0