Matt Espinosa

QOTD- height?
I'm 5'5 ish

For @cameronsdarling
________________________

The door opened the reveal a very drunk Matt. You rolled your eyes. Matt had been coming home drunk almost everyday this week. But tonight felt different. He was mad and when drunk Matt is mad, nothing ends well.

"Esil!" He screamed when he saw you. You cowered away from him. He started stomping towards you.

"M-Matt. Why don't you g-go to bed? It will make you feel better." You say, trying to get away from him.

He tipped the table closest to you, shattering the picture frame of you guys on your wedding day. "NO! Get out of my sight. You make me sick," he bellowed.

You stood up as tears streamed down your face. You touched his arm trying to calm him down.

Big mistake.

He swung his arm around, punching you in the face. "DONT TOUCH ME!" He yelled. He started hitting you repeatedly. You tried to get away but he kept you cornered.

"Stop Matt! Stop it!" You sobbed. He wouldn't listen.

After an hour or so he stopped and fell asleep. You laid on the ground and fell asleep, to hurt and afraid to move.
_______________________

I got a new curling wand and it's amazing and I love it <3

Comment what you thought! 30 votes for next update :)

Stay perfect xx