Prom

QOTD- what's your favorite book on wattpad? i need some good suggestions :)
____________________

Matthew: You were planning on going to prom by yourself, maybe with a few friends since Matthew was away and had plans with the other Magcon guys for a special live stream and convention on the exact date as your prom. The night before prom you sat by your bedroom window watching your boyfriend’s YouTube videos. You told him it was okay and he didn’t have to do anything; the special night he would miss could always be made up. He promised he would somehow make it up to you, but you still felt upset. Suddenly, a pang noise interrupted the video. You paused it and waited for another pang. It was Matthew, throwing rocks at your window while humming quietly to himself. "What are you doing?!" You whispered. “I’m trying to get the attention of my prom date,” he said casually. You ran downstairs and quietly went to the backyard, where he greeted you with a hug. “The fans are important, but not as important as you,” he smiled. “I wouldn’t miss your prom for the world.”

Nash: Skylynn sat by the door, a flower in her hand. “Hi, princess! What’s up?” You asked her as you entered Nash’s house. She stood up and handed you the flower. “I don’t know, why don’t you see for yourself?” You thanked her for the flower, gave her a hug and went to the living room, where a giant teddy bear sat. The stuffed bear held a pink heart that had 'Will You Go To Prom With Me?' written across it. Nash popped out from behind the bear and laughed. “Yes!” You squealed and dropped your bag to hug him. “A million times yes,” you exclaimed. Nash smiled and pressed a kiss to your forehead; he was so glad he was the one to escort you to prom.

Cameron: "So um… It looks like your school prom is coming up…" Cam said awkwardly at Starbucks one day. You told him about a month ago that prom was soon, and he didn’t say anything about it until now. “Yeah, it’s in a week,” you looked up and then returned to twitter on your phone. Cameron was quiet for a bit until the employee called out a name. “Will?” Do we have a Will?” He called out. Cameron walked up and grabbed the frap and set it on the table he was sharing with you. "Will?" You repeated, looking at the coffee. Cameron nodded, and then the Starbucks employee called out another name. “You? You, your frapp is ready!” Cameron took the drink and set it next to the coffee. Then another “name” was called out: “Go To”. What an unusual name, you thought, but didn’t question Cameron when he came back to the table with the cup. “Prom!” Again, Cameron took the drink from the employee and placed it in the table. Now you saw what he was doing, and so did the other people in line waiting for their coffees or hot chocolates. “With Me? With Me, your mocha is here!” The last cup was set on the table, and Cameron waited for your answer. “Oh my God…” You murmured, tears brimming in your eyes. “Yes!” 

Jack G: Jack knew how badly you wanted to go to your school prom. The theme was supposedly very romantic, you had enough for the dress of your dreams and the perfect guy to go with if everything goes well. All he needed to do was ask, and you were waiting but didn’t bother him about it. One afternoon you showed up at his house, expecting only Jack and his family home. But you were wrong. All the guys were standing by the stairs, their shirts off and words painted across their chests. All together it spelled out: 'Will You Go To Prom With Me ?'
Jack stood at the end, holding a flower. No words were spoken, you just nodded and smiled. He hugged you and the guys erupted into cheers and screams. “How could I say no?” You giggled when you pulled away from Jack. 

Jack J: You danced with your friends at Prom, laughing and smiling despite the fact your boyfriend Jack was away and couldn’t come to your school prom. You were upset, but you decided to make the best of it and have fun. While you were dancing, you felt a pair of hands wrap around your eyes, taking away your fashion. “Guess who?” A voice asked. You didn’t have to guess; you knew. “Jack!” You screamed and jumped into his arms. “What- how did you… Oh my God! You’re here!” You couldn’t even comprehend his presence you were so happy to see him. “I caught the earlier flight,” he explained. You kissed him and grinned- he was here, and now you could actually enjoy the night.

Taylor: “Go to prom with me,” Taylor said, out of breath after chasing you around the pool. You froze- prom, with your best friend? “Taylor, I-” You began, but he cut you off. “Why not, Y/N? I think it’d be fun. You’re the one who said you couldn’t wait to buy your prom dress and everything. So, I’m asking you to prom.” You couldn’t believe he was saying this, but then again it was something you should’ve expected. You and Taylor have been friends forever and you have had a crush oh him since you were both twelve years old. And now, years later, your dream was coming true. “I love you and I can’t think of anyone else I’d want to go with,” Taylor looked straight into your eyes and you looked away for a quick second, but he lifted up your chin so that you were facing him again. “Yes,” you decided, and he picked you up in the pool and spun you around, water splashing everywhere and ripples in the water.

Carter: You sat on the couch with your iPhone in your hands. The vine of your boyfriend, Carter, asking you to prom was on loop and you were unable to rip your eyes away from the phone screen. It was so cute; he set up a special little date and asked you to arrange a bunch of candy hearts with letters on them. The vine had gotten so many likes and revines, and there were nearly  thousands of kind comments from fans and friends. “What’s up?” Carter asked as he peeked at your iPhone from behind your shoulder. “Oh, nothing…” You giggled. He sat down next to you. “Still watching that vine, huh?” He observed. You nodded and your cheeks turned a crimson red. “Yeah, I can’t get over it,” you confessed. He kissed you on the cheek and you continued to watch the vine loop for the rest of the day.

Shawn: He asked to prom in the most romantic way ever. At a meet and greet, he asked you to come on stage and listen to a song he wrote; a song that wasn’t the Cameron Dallas song. All of the fans in the crowd screamed and took out their phones when you appeared on the stage and sat on a stool next to your boyfriend. Shawn began to strum a few chords and you listened intently. The lyrics were all about the things he loves about you and special places you’ve been with him. At the end of the song he pointed to the crowd, where fans held up signs that read: 'Y/N, Prom?' “Yes!” You shouted and Shawn put down his guitar to hug you.

Aaron: You had been waiting for your prom forever, and Aaron decided he was going to take you to prom, not anyone else, because he knew a few other guys have asked you already. So he created the perfect plan. Aaron asked his fans to post a bunch of reasons why you should go to prom with him with the hashtag 'GoToPromWithAaronY/N'. After a few days the tag was trending on twitter, and he asked you to look through it. You read some of the reasons aloud, laughing at some, agreeing with most and crying tears if happiness. Aaron then handed you a bouquet with a piece of paper stuck to the side, next to the ribbon around the flowers. ‘#Y/N&AaronProm2014’ was written in pink marker on it. “Will you go to prom with me, Y/N? I’d be the luckiest guy in the world,” Aaron smiled. “Absolutely!” You replied and kissed him. “I love you a ton, Aaron. I can’t believe you did all this,” you said, wiping away some smeared mascara. “I love you too, Y/N,” he laughed and kissed you again.

_________________

*creds to tumblr*