Shawn Mendes

Random A/N- Have any of y'all heard the song oblivion by Bastille?
I love it <3 Ok carry on reading :)
_________________________

You and Shawn were at the park, just hanging out. Suddenly a girl that you can't stand comes over to you guys.

"Hey Shawn," she flirtatiously says. You roll your eyes.

"Hey h/n (her name), how are you?" Shawn replies, oblivious to her flirting. You inwardly smile.

She takes it up a notch. She pulls her shirt down and flips her hair over her shoulder before replying. "I'm ok. You know what would make me great?" Shawn shakes his head no so she continues.

She gets closer to his ear and whispers. "If you would go on a walk to the beach with me." Shawn let's go of your hand and takes her's.

"Yeah. Let's go!" He says, leaving you alone.

"Uhh Shawn. Where are you going? Shawn? SHAWN!" You call out.

He turns around. "What y/n!" He yells. Shawn never yells at you. Ever.

Tears blur your sight as you shake your head. You don't want anyone to see you cry so you run the other way. Shawn drove you there so you decide to walk home. It starts to rain.

"Could this day get any worse?!" You shout out to nobody in particular. You hear a car and turn around to see Shawn. He stops the car and gets out.

"Y/n get in the car. It's pouring out." He pleads. You shake your head and keep walking. He grabs your wrist and spins you around. Before you can protest, he presses his lips to yours.

After a couple of seconds you pull away. "What was that for?" You ask knowing Shawn wasn't one for PDA.

He smiles. "You always said you wanted to kiss someone in the rain so I thought 'hey what a good way to apologize.' So yeah..." He blushes.

You smile and kiss him again. He pulls away. "I'm really sorry y/n. I have no excuse for what I did. I just need to know you forgive me."

You shake your head at his cuteness. "I could never stay mad at you anyway."

_________________________

What did you think?? 10 votes?

I didn't really have an ideas so that's why this one sucks but oh well

Stay beautiful :)