Shawn Mendes

QOTD- hair color?

Mine is dirty blonde
______________________

You and your boyfriend, Shawn, were going to Paris over summer vacation. You had just gotten to your hotel and were excited to see the city.

"Shawn! Let's go! I wanna see the Eiffel Tower!" You say. A giddy smile spreads across your face at the idea of being in Paris.

"Ok just let me grab something," he says before going back to where his suitcase is. He digs around for a few seconds before turning to you. "Turn around. You can't see what it it," he instructs.

You roll your eyes but turn around anyway. A couple of seconds later his hand is in yours and you are off.

After a bit of walking, you arrive at the Eiffel Tower. Your eyes widen at the size. "Holy crap! It's beautiful!" You say. Shawn nods and pulls you towards the line.

"Do you want to walk up or take the elevator?" He questions. Being the lazy person you are, you say take the elevator. After waiting inline to buy the tickets and waiting to get on the elevator, you finally arrive at the first section. This has the restaurant, which you and Shawn didn't get a ticket for, so you stay on the elevator.

When you get to the second section you run out of the elevator, taking Shawn with you. "Wow!" You both say at the same time. "It's beautiful," you state once again.

"Just like you," Shawn says pecking you on the lips before taking out a camera. "Let's take pictures!" He says. You strike a pose and he takes a picture of you. You both laugh. He takes a couple more pictures of the view before asking someone to take a picture of you two. He's kissing your cheek and you're smiling at the camera.

"C'mon! We have 1 more section to go! The very top!" You say. The wait is a bit long but you don't mind. You get to the top and you can see everything. You go to the gate and see a couple of random locks on it. Confused, you decide to look at one. It says 'AK + LH' with a date. Another one says 'Scott and Alison forever and always.'

You realize that they were put there by couples. "Shawn look! These are so cute! We should buy a lock and put on up here!"

He smirks before pulling out a lock. "Already got one. I got it engraved so we wouldn't have to write on it with sharpie." You smile and kiss him. He holds out the lock and you take it. You lock it on the gate, sealing your love for Shawn.
_________________________

AK + LH= my name plus Luke Hemmings 😂

I saw all these locks when we went to the Eiffel Tower so I was like why not write an imagine about it

Comment what you thought! 150 votes for next update! :)

~Ashley