Taylor Caniff

I think I'm going to end this book at 100 parts bc I don't really like the magon boys anymore and you guys are really inactive. They've all changed (except shawn) and it makes me sad

______________________

You and Taylor broke up because of a stupid fight you two had, it was you who ended it because at that moment you had just had enough of Taylor. You were both yelling at each other and you finally just said it’s over. He ran out of your house angrily but once he got in his car he broke down crying. You ended up crying for the next week too, it was a huge mistake. But you just needed some time to forgive him for some of the things he said. 

*

"Taylor cheer up man, we know it’s a tough time but you have to act happy tonight at Magcon." Cameron told me and I rolled my eyes. "I’m not that good of an actor Cameron." I said and he looked at me with an apologetic smile. "I’m sorry dude, what can we do to cheer you up?" Cameron asked, I shrugged and stood up from my chair that was in the corner of the hotel room. "You can bring (y/n) back, but besides that nothing can cheer me up." I said walking outside on the balcony, I rested on the edge of the railing and got on twitter.

I wish I could go back in time and change the past… but it’s too late now, some mistakes can’t be fixed…

I tweeted and then put my phone back in my pocket, I looked out into the distance and found myself thinking of (y/n). “You really messed up…” I said to myself, I gritted my teeth and ran a hand through my hair. Why am I such a screw up? I should’ve tried to talk things out with her, I should’ve begged for her forgiveness. Maybe if I just forgot about my stupid ego and asked her to stay, then I would still have her now.

I soon snapped back into reality and realized I was crying, I shook it off and wiped off my tears then walked back inside. “Hey Taylor, it’s time to go.” Matt said quietly, he gave me an apologetic look and I ignored it. I didn’t reply and I walked ahead of them with my head hung low. We all filled into the elevator and went to the bottom floor and into the venue. No one talked, they all probably found it awkward because of me.

*

I stood on the stage zoned out a bit as all the other guys talked to the crowd and everyone was laughing. “Taylor what’s wrong!” A girl yelled loudly, I jerked my head up and all the fans nodded. I stood there awkwardly, they know me so well. “Uh Taylor, do you want to tell them?” Carter asked as he handed me a microphone, I sighed and pulled it up to my lips. “As some of you may know, me and my girlfriend (y/n) broke up… so sorry if I’m not on my A game.” I said apologizing, they all awed and I smiled a bit. I love how much they care. I suddenly got an idea, “Can you guys do me a favor?” I asked and they all nodded eagerly, “Okay, get on your twitter and tweet @(y/twitter/n) and say Taylor is sorry and then ask her to take me back.” I said to them, they all got out their phones and Cameron winked at me, I smiled and they all told me when they were done. After five minutes I heard my phone ring, I apologized and got it out of my pocket. I saw (y/n)’s picture and a huge smile spread across my face. “This is her! Excuse me guys, I’ll be right back.” I said running out of the room, I quickly answered the phone.

*

Your P/O/V

I blew my nose and got out of my bed to grab my phone, I sighed and went on twitter. I looked at my notifications and saw a bunch of people had mentioned me in their tweets. I scrolled through them all and they all said the same thing, “Taylor is really sorry, please take him back” You smiled and scrolled through the rest, you sighed. Should you take him back? You pictured Taylor in your mind, you smiled at the thought of his beautiful smile. Something in your heart told you that you needed to forgive him, he was your one true love. You stood up and went to your contacts. You pressed his name and put the phone to your ear, your hand shook as you waited for Taylor to answer.

"(y/n)??" Taylor said and you smiled widely, "Hey Taylor, it’s me." You said sweetly, Taylor was silent for a second. "Um hey… how are you?" Taylor asked you quietly, you let out a breath. "Not so good… Taylor I’m sorry." You said quickly, you waited patiently for him to respond. "(y/n) I am the one who should be sorry, that fight was pointless and I am sorry for saying all those horrible things to you. And I don’t deserve your forgiveness but I truly am sorry. I miss you so much and I need you, I love you (y/n)…" Taylor whispered the last part and you could tell he was crying, but so were you.

"Taylor I forgive you, and I am sorry I didn’t try and work things out." You told him as you fidgeted with your fingers."(y/n) please take me back," Taylor said in a begging tone, you bit your lip. "I do Taylor, I would be stupid not to." You replied and you could practically hear him smiling on the other end. "Thank you (y/n) I love you so much, you won’t regret it. I’ll see you later this week, ok?" Taylor said as if he was being rushed, you giggled. "I love you too, bye Taylor." You said, he said bye and he hung up. You knew then you had made the right decision.

___________________

*creds to tumblr*