Shawn Mendes

QOTD- what are you doing for halloween?

can we get this to 100 votes?

_____________

You and Shawn have been together for a while and you'd always remember the first time you've met him at one of his meet&greet. "Hey Shawn, can I hug you?" you softly asked as he leaned down to hug you as you whispered against his chest "you're so tall... Or me, I'm too short". He placed a sweet kiss on your forehead and comforted you "don't worry, baby. You're so cute". He then asked you to follow him in the backstage, you talked the whole evening and he gave you his number. And now, here you are.

He's currently at your house cause you're parents are away for work,so you've asked him to spend the night with you. Being a short girl has pros like cute kisses on your forehead, be picked up or feeling protect when someone hugs you, but it has also disadvantages like you always have to ask someone to help you get something off the top shelf, even when you wear heels, it makes you "normal sized". But cooking turns into a hard work out because you have to climb the counter.

Shawn was sitting on the couch watching some music videos. You decide to make you and Shawn brownies to eat then while watching a movie. "Do you need me, baby?" he asks as you reply running your hand through his soft hair "Nope, but thanks anyway". Cooking with Shawn isn't funny at all because you'd end up throwing food at each other and you'd be the one that has to clean the whole kitchen.

You need flour and of course you couldn't reach it since it was on the top shelf. You don't want to interrupt him so you just climb the counter to reach it. You stand over it and when you grab the flour, suddenly he walks in and exclaims "are you crazy? Baby girl, why didn't you ask me to help you?". "Fuck Shawn, you scared me". He immediately picks you in his arms avoiding you to fall on the ground. "What if I wasn't here and hold you?" he mumbles and you sigh "I didn't- I didn't want to interrupt you. And that's not your fault if I'm too short".

He wraps his arms around your neck, kisses your forehead and whispers " cutie, you know that your height isnt a problem for me. I love you and you're super cute". You crack a smile "yeah, whatever. The solutions are two: I'll always wear heels so that I become normal sized or you have to lean down and kiss me cause I have to stand on my tippy toes". He laughs showing his beautiful smile "or I can pick you up when I want to kiss you" and so he did. He picks you up as you wrap your legs around his waist and he exclaims "now it's better". You press a kiss on his cheek and smile against it. He gives you a sweet kiss before you ask "put me down, I have to finish the brownies if you want to eat them while watching the movie".

"So baby, what were you looking for? I mean, when you were on the counter" he questions as you smile "I need flour. So, will you be so gentle to get me what I need. Please". "Here you are sweetie" he hands in the flour so that you can finish mixing all the ingredients. He hugs you from behind and places soft kisses on your neck especially in you ear zone. "S-shawn, let me finish this" you mumble ad he groans "does it taste good?" referring to the mixture. You stick a finger in it and tease him "wanna taste?" putting your finger in his mouth. "It's good" he happily say. You put the brownies in the oven and while you wait for them to ready, you clean the kitchen putting away the ingredients. You stand on your tip toes, but you groan "ughhh, why is it too complicated?". He furrows his eyebrows "what's wrong, hun?". You give him a glance and state "I'm too short. I can't reach the top shelf to put away these things". He walks near you and hug your tightly resting his chin over your head. "Baby, you know what? One thing about being short is that I feel safe, protect when you hug me" you admit as he bites his lips "I'll always protect you, my princess"

Eventually, once the brownies were ready, you spend the whole night cuddling on the couch, watching your favorite movie eating brownies and other junk food.

________________

it's my birthday! :)

*creds to tumblr*