Hayes Grier

For @ella_horan
____________________

You and Hayes have even secretly dating for over 2 months. Nobody knows about this and you were starting to feel guilty.

"H-Hayes?" You question, a little shaky because you're nervous. He squeezes your hand.

"Yes babe?" You gulp. You take a deep breath and say what has been bugging you.

"Hayes I'm feeling really guilty for not telling anyone about us. I lie to jack all the time and I hate it. Can we tell him?"

Hayes tenses under you. Hayes knows that your older brother, Jack G, doesn't like him much.

He nods anyway. "Yeah Ella. We can tell him if you want." You let out a relieved sigh. You grab Hayes' hand and walk into the house. You feel butterflies in your stomach.

"J-jack? Can you uh come here for a sec?" You shout. You hear his footsteps down the stairs and you get more nervous. Hayes squeezes your hand for reassurance.

"Yeah? What did you need Ella?" Jack questions.

You're too nervous to speak so Hayes does. "We have something to tell you."

Jack's eyes go wide. "You uh. You're not like pregnant, are you?" He replies.

You can't help but laugh. "No!! I'm not pregnant!"

He looks relieved. "So what did you want then?"

This time you speak. "Me and Hayes are dating. We have been for 2 months and I don't care what you say because I really like him."

Jack rolls his eyes. "Ella we've had this conversation before. Hayes is a bad influence on you! I don't want you dating him! And you aren't going to! That's final."

Tears well up into your eyes. You can't bear the thought of loosing Hayes. "I can do what I want!" You yell. Hayes pulls you into a hug.

"Ella calm down. I don't want to disrespect what your brother says. We can still be friends, ok?" He tried to comfort you. It doesn't work.

"NO! I don't want to be friends! I like you, A LOT! I'm not going to loose you!" You shout. Tears are streaming down your face. Large arms wrap around you. But it's not Hayes, it's Jack.

"Ella I didn't know he meant so much to you. And if Hayes was going to break up with you to respect me, then that's a sign of a good kid. You can date him, ok?"

A smile breaks out on your face. "YAY!" Hayes grabs you and hugs you. You pull away and look into his crystal clear blue eyes. He leans in an kisses you. Sparks fly. It was perfect.

_________________________

What did you think? Comment ways to improve!

I've been watching teen wolf all day. Watched season 1 in 1 day #nolife

Stay beautiful xoxo