Matt Espinosa

For @sarahselenator <3
_________________________

Thoughts run through your head as you stare in disbelief at the test. 'Omg. I'm going to be a mom. I can't be a mom. I'm only 18. What is Matt going to say?! Oh know he's going to leave me. I'm going to raise this baby on my own!'

Tears fall down your face as you decide to call Matt. On the third ring he picks up. You sniffle into the phone.

"Baby what's wrong?" He says.

"J-just come o-over." You respond. He says he will be over soon before hanging up.

You pace your room deciding on how to tell him. The doorbell rings too soon and before you know it Matt is standing in your room.

"What's wrong Sarah? You sounded really upset over the phone." He says, concerned.

You take a deep breath. "Please don't leave me. Ok? I'm p-pre-pregnant..." You start to cry again.

A huge smile overtakes his face. He jumps up. "I'm going to be a dad? I'M GOING TO BE A DAD! This is wonderful!" He picks you up and spins you around before kissing you.

"So you aren't mad?" You question.

"Mad? Why would I be mad? This is great news!" You smile, happy that he was excited.

You pull him into another kiss. "I love you so much Matt."

"I love you too baby girl."

__________________________

What did ya think???? 15 votes?

CUTE BOYS WITH SOUTHERN ACCENTS>>>> life

Stay beautiful <3