Matt Espinosa

QOTD- lefty or righty?

I'm a righty :)

READ THE A/N AT THE END!!

For @aliluvsjai
_________________________

"C'MON MATT!!! LETS GOOOO!" You yell, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him faster.

He laughs. "Ok ok Ali. I'm walking as fast as I can."

You rolls your eyes but smile anyway. "But roller coasters!" You whine. You pout like a child, trying to get him to walk faster. You and your boyfriend were at six flags, your favorite theme park, for your 2 month anniversary. The park was just opening and you wanted to ride the roller coasters before the lines formed.

"Fine. Race ya to the batman!" He yells before sprinting off. You easily catch him considering you're in track. You beat him to the line and stick your tongue out at him when he arrives.

"Beat ya!" You boast. "Now for winning I want some cheese fries."

He pecks you on the lips. "Only of course. I bet you would marry cheese fries if it wasn't for me."

You smile and nod because you know it's true. Cheese fries are life.

You guys quickly get on the ride and many more after that. When it gets dark you head to the Ferris wheel. "Hope you aren't scared Mattchew. (Your nickname for him.) You can hold my hand if you are."

He rolls his eyes but grabs your hand anyway. "Pshhh I ain't scared." You laugh and step into a green car. You look at the scenery as you get closer and closer to the top.

"Babe," you hear Matt say. You look over at him but he's already looking at you. You look into his mesmerizing eyes and then down at his lips. You lean in for a kiss and sparks fly. Literally.

Fireworks light up the night sky. You pulls away and squeal in surprise! "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA! Did you do this?" He blushed and nods his head. "I love you, you cheeseball."
_________________________

Comment what you thought! 60 votes for next update :)

PLEASE READ!!

Ok so I'm totally overwhelmed with the amount of requests for imagines I'm getting. I'm grateful but overwhelmed!! I think I'm going to close requests for a bit. Until school gets out maybe? (2.5 weeks) because this is a lot of work plus I have a bunch of stuff for school and it's crazy.

I will still post imagines just not requested ones! I'm sorry if you recently asked for one :/
{comment if you read that (: }

Stay fab xx

~Ashley