Matt Espinosa

QOTD- sports you play?

I run track and I used to play volleyball but I'm not gonna try out for JV so that's done haha

For @lexieeee14
________________________

At lunch earlier, your boyfriend Matt invited you to his best friend's party. You happily agreed and told him to meet your there.

It was 5 now so you decided to get ready. You hopped in the shower, scrubbing away all the dirt. After washing your hair, you got out and dried off. You wrapped a towel around yourself as well as your hair. After exiting the bathroom, you went to go pick out clothes. You grabbed under garments, a black v-neck and some bleached skinny jeans. After slipping your clothes on, you went back into the bathroom.

You took the towel out of your hair and brushed it out. You plugged in your curling iron and while you waited for it to heat up, you did your make up. After curling your hair, you went back into your room and grabbed some cute gladiator sandals. You shoved your phone in your pocket and walked to your car.

*at the party*

You saw Matt as soon as your arrived. "Hi babe!" You greeted him.

He pulled you into a kiss. "Hey Lexi," he replied. "Wanna dance?"

You nod your head and lead him to the dance floor. An upbeat song comes on and you lose yourself to the beat. Matt is happily dancing along side you.

After a bit of dancing, Matt stops to take a break. You keep dancing though and find some of your friends to dance with.

You danced for a while before getting tired. "I'm gonna get a drink!" You shout to your friends over the music.

You walk into the kitchen and look for a soda since you weren't one for alcohol. After finding a coke, you chug it down.

You go back to dance when you realize you have to pee. You squeeze your way through the sweaty bodies and try to find a bathroom.

The first door you reach is locked. You keep trying doors before one finally opens. You open it to find a couple making out. Typical.

Wait a second! "Matt?"
_________________________

Comment what you think! :)

Next update when this gets 35 votes!

Stay beautiful xx