Christmas

QOTD- what did you ask for for xmas?

______________________

“Are you ready yet babe?” Nash whined tapping his foot impatiently at the door of his apartment. You were going shopping today and since going out with Nash was an experience much less going out in a mall you felt the need to get ready and look fairly nice for when fans popped up. “It’s like sixty seven degrees out babe,” Nash laughed at your choice of outfit which included a sweater. You merely stuck your tongue out at him defending yourself,

“It’s christmas Nash which means sweater weather.” You pulled the sleeves up to your face turning back and forth puffing your cheeks with a grin. He smiled again his eyes expressing  extreme happiness making you laugh and his smile grow. “What?” You asked incredulously.

“You’re just…adorable.” He took your hands away from your face and held them in his while leaning down to press a gentle kiss to your lips as you blushed a bit at his sweet comment. He interlaced your fingers and you were set for shopping in LA with him. You went from store to store searching through racks picking up things for Hayes, Cam, your sibling/s and mother making Nash carry the bags as you went along. After a few hours of shopping Nash began to groan at you in fatigue and complaint, “If I hear the words ‘holiday special’ again I’m going to lose it.” He growled playfully managing a few bags his hand wrapped around yours. You giggled and pecked his cheek. “Okay..I’ll drop the bags off in the car and you get me a vanilla latte and meet me there?” You bat your eyelashes begging to send him away so you could sneak his christmas gift into your purchases. He scrunched his nose but nodded anyways.

“You’re lucky I love you and your evil ways of getting me to do things…” He mumbled kissing you lightly on the lips before walking towards Starbucks. You already had a penguin pillow pet since he had been dying for a nice travel pillow, a frame with his favorite picture of you together, and now you were set on getting the final component his favorite album on vinyl, The 1975. After purchasing the record you scurried back to the car and hid the music store bag in another. When you turned from the car your eyes widened at the sight of Nash coming towards you-not only did he hold your latte but a bright pink Victoria’s Secret bag.

“If that’s my christmas gift I swear to God Nash Grier-” You began shocked while laughing a bit at his ridiculousness.

“It’s not y/n oh my God baby you think I’d do that? Really?” He laughed handing you your latte putting the purchase in the trunk with the others he gripped your waist lightly whilst you mocked one another in a misunderstandable tone playfully until he made his argument, “I’ve been patient all day so I thought I deserved a reward.” With a simple shrug making you giggle again putting your arms around his neck whilst he sat on the edge of the trunk.
“Alright Grier but you better buy me dinner first.”

______________________
MERRY XMAS BEAUTIFUL ily :*

*creds to tumblr*