Shawn Mendes

For @emilyduchamp
________________________

"Emily, baby, I need you to listen to me."

You stepped closer and stared at his eyes. "Mhm" You managed to let out, still trying so hard not to cry. You looked down at your feet.

"I need you to stay strong. I need you not to break down," You look back up at him. "or to isolate yourself. I need you to be happy. I need you to find someone better than me. Someone that makes you happy. I need you to let me go. Maybe not tonight but you can't keep me like this forever." Shawn says on the verge of tears.

You nod your head, not trusting yourself to speak. He pulls you into a hug and whispers in your ear. "I love you so much Emily. I really do. But I think this will help both of us. You need someone that can make you happy and that isn't me. Goodbye Emily."

He kisses your forehead then grabs his suitcase and walks towards the door. He give you one last glance and then he's gone.

Your best friend. The love of your life. The person who knows everything about you. Gone.

Tears stream down your face. 'What have I done?!' You think to yourself.

You go back into the room you used to share with him. You search through every drawer of his, looking for something, anything, that reminded you of him. You find his favorite sweatshirt and his cologne fills your nose. You put it on and cry yourself to sleep.

*3 years later*

You were out to lunch with your best friend, y/b/f/n. You were wearing Shawn's favorite sweatshirt and some leggings. You never got over Shawn. He always had a special place in your heart, whether you wanted it or not. Sure you went on dates, tried to find someone that made you happy like he said. But nobody ever came close to him.

After ordering your food, the waiter left. "Hey y/b/f/n. I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." You say before getting up.

You walk to the bathroom and quickly do your business. After washing your hands and checking your appearance in the mirror, you leave the bathroom.

As you walk back to your table you run into someone. You look up into familiar eyes. Eyes that you fell for a long time ago. "Shawn?"

_________________________

I like this one haha

5SOS is perf. Luke is hilarious

Tell me what you thought about it! Leave a comment! 20 votes??

Stay amazeballs and beautimous :)