Taylor Caniff

For @lexi_irwin :)
________________________

Tears steamed down your face as you ran to your room. You were done. People at school hated you. You didn't have any friends. Nobody would care if you were gone. You texted the one person you cared about most.

To Taylor

Taylor. I know you don't like me. Nobody does but I have had a crush on you since 2nd grade. You're popular. I'm not. You're attractive. I'm not. We are nothing alike yet I feel like you were made for me. I just had to let you know this because I'm leaving tonight and I'm not coming back. See you in heaven <3

By the end of the text the tears have stopped. You are numb now. You send the text then walk to the bathroom. Nobody is home so it's the perfect time to do it.

You grab the pills from the cabinet. Your hands are shaking so bad that you can hardly open the bottle. It finally opens but the pills spill everywhere.

You gather then as fast as you can. You hear a car door slam. You freeze. Your parents are at work so it can't be them. 'I just imagined it' you think to yourself.

You put all the pills in your hand and are about to swallow them when the door bursts open. "LEXI NO!" You hear someone yell. The pills are slapped out of your hand.

"NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" You scream and cry.

Strong arms wrap around your waist. You look up and see Taylor. He rocks you back and forth until you stop shouting.

"What have you done..." You whisper.

"God dammit Lexi. What have you done! You were going to kill yourself for God's sake. Don't you know how many people would miss you!" He yells.

"YOU DON'T GET IT! Nobody! Nobody would miss me! I'm bullied everyday and nobody cares! I wake up everyday wishing I was gone so I don't have to go through all the crap I do! I feel absolutely worthless and nobody cares." You start to bawl again.

Taylor runs his hands through your hair. "Then you obviously haven't met me. I live for your smile. It's rare but it's beautiful. I care so much about you and you don't even realize it. Lexi you are absolutely perfect to me. Who cares what others think. It only matters what you think of yourself. And you should think that you are amazing and beautiful because you are. You are perfect and the strongest person I know. I'm not even half as strong as you are. I care for you so much and I won't let you go through this alone. I will be by your side everyday. I love you so much Lexi. So so much."

Taylor saved your life that day and you have never been able to say thank you enough.

__________________________

A little bit darker of an imagine. Sorry if it was too dark for you! It was requested!

Comment what you think!

And remember, smile because you never know who could be falling in love with it :)

Comment it you know what that's from.

But I'm completely serious. You are amazing and beautiful. Don't ever feel that you are worthless. I'm always here to talk! Just inbox me :)