Carter Reynolds

QOTD- last day of school?

Mine is may 21

For @elianect
________________________

"Hey everyone. Today I'm doing a bunch of challenges. This," Carter said, pointing to you. "Is my beautiful girlfriend, Elianect."

You smile at the camera. "Hi!"

Carter smiles and continues. "Ok first we are doing the jelly bean challenge. Here we have a plate full of good and bad jelly beans. Whoever spits out the jelly bean has to do a dare. You ready, babe?" {watch the jelly bean challenge on IIsuperwomanII's channel. It's hilarious}

You nod your head and grab a jelly bean. "Lets do this thing." You put the jelly bean in your mouth and watermelon explodes in your mouth. "Mmm," you all but moan. Carter had the opposite problem that you do.

"BLECH! That was awful! What was that?" He says, grabbing the bag with had all the flavors on it. "It was vomit!" He gags and you giggle.

"Now you have to pick a dare, Cartah!" You say, mimicking his mom. He rolls his eyes and digs around in the cup that is holding all the dares you guys wrote earlier. He pulls out the piece of paper and groans.

"I have to run around the neighborhood without anything on except boxers and sing Friday," he grumbles. You laugh and grab the camera.

"C'mon!!! Let's go!" Carter strips down to his boxers and follows you outside. You start recording him as he runs around screaming Friday at the top of his lungs. His voice cracks and you double over in laughter.

After a few more awful jelly beans and hilarious dares, Carter decides to choose another challenge. He decides on the blindfold challenge. You each grab 5 things from around the house and meet back in his room.

"You're first babe," he says and puts a blindfold over your eyes. "Ok here's the first thing."

You feel around until you touch something slimy. "EW!" You squeal. "OMG what is that? It feels like a worm or your intestine."

He laughs. "Just keep feeling it."

"Is it a worm?"

"No," you can practically see his smirk.

You keep feeling the object until you know for sure what it is. "A peeled banana!" You shout.

After a few more challenges, Carter ends the video. "That was fun!" You say.
_________________________

Comment what you think! 50 votes for next update :)

Stay beautiful xx