Nightmares

QOTD- how are you guys?

_________________

Cameron: You shake awake, the sound of Cameron calling your name feeling far off and unreal. The memories of your nightmare slowly fade away though as you slip into reality, and Cameron wraps his arm around you protectively.

Nash: You awoke to Nash squirming and wriggling in the bed, a face of pain becoming him. You gently prod him awake, and tears rush to his eyes. “T-they took Skylynn and I couldn’t do anything.” He croaks, and you just shush him and lightly kiss him, as he hugs you into his chest.

Matt: You shook straight up in bed, breathing heavily. You shoot your arm out to the side, making sure that Matt was still in fact alive. You feel his body, and instantly relax, sinking back into the bed, and he wraps his arm around you instinctively in his sleep.

Aaron: “Wake up Y/N!” You jolt awake to Aaron shaking you, tears running down your face. You forget what you were dreaming about, but know it was bad, because you begin to cry again. Aaron kisses your head and lays you back down gently, pulling the covers up over your body.

Shawn: You wake with a shrill scream, opening your eyes widely to see Shawn sitting next to you, suddenly wide awake as well. You throw yourself into his chest, wrapping your legs tightly around him as he runs his hands through your hair, singing to you softly.

Jack Johnson: You were already awake when Jack began to mutter and yell in his sleep. When you wake him, relief washes over his eyes too see you still next too him, so he kisses you softly and wraps his arms around you tightly.

Taylor: He screams out your name, causing you too instantly wake up. He’s crying slightly, sitting up and breathing heavily. When he noticed you awake, he pulls you close to him and holds you in his chest, where you feel his heart racing.

Jack Gilinsky: He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist as you began to sputter and cry from the shock of waking up from your nightmare. He kisses your neck soft all over, and you feel yourself calm again, and you sink back into his warm chest.

Carter: He is tossing and turning in bed, and you can tell by his expression he’s having a nightmare. You don’t wake him, instead just rolling over so you are face to face with him, wrapping your arms around his waist and kissing his nose, and he slowly relaxes.

______________

*creds to tumblr*