Aaron Carpenter

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 10k READS!!!!!! <3

For @julismyth253
_________________________

Christmas was just around the corner. You were present shopping for your boyfriend Aaron and your brother. Your brother was away in the military so you would have to send the present but you didn't mind. As along as he got it.

Aaron said that he didn't want anything from you but you were getting him something anyway. You decided on a Xbox for Aaron and a scrapbook filled with pictures and memories for your brother.

*Christmas day*

It was after the Christmas church service and all your family plus Aaron were at your house.

"Alright everybody! It's time to exchange presents!" Your mom announced. All the adults exchanged presents with each other and you got a few cool things from your grandparents.

"Aaron I wanna give you my present!" You say to your amazing boyfriend. He laughs.

"Juliannah you didn't have to get me a present. But since you did I'll give you my present after." He replies.

You nod your head and run upstairs to grab his gift. You run back to him and hand him the gift. He opens it and his eyes go wide. "Juli! This is amazing! How did you know I wanted this?" He says.

You peck him on the cheek. "Because I know you. Now time for my present!" You say excitedly. He laughs and leaves the room to go get your present. He comes back a couple of minutes later and tells you to close your eyes.

You open your eyes when he tells you to and are speechless. There standing right in front if you is your brother. Tears fill your eyes as you run to him. He pulls you into a hug. "I missed you so much y/b/n. How did you get here?!"

"Aaron got me here. He said it was a surprise and it was your Christmas present. I couldn't say no so here I am."

You turn around to your boyfriend and hug him. "Thank you so much Aaron. I love it!"

_________________________

My town is on the official line up for Magcon!!! I'm so excited! I hope I can go

15 votes? Comment ways to improve!

Stay beautiful xx :)