64. Who You Are

It's me again God,

For some reason sleep is alluding me so I will just spend some time meditating on who You are. My thoughts could take me in all kinds of directions but that could be dangerous! I would rather focus on Your wonderful attributes, knowing that You are far above all the troubles that are gripping the world today!

Thank You Lord, that You are good —You are kind, caring, and full of favour toward all of Your creation.

"You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:68‬ ‭NIV

Thank You that You are Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides. I praise You for all You provided yesterday and am confident You will also provide for today and tomorrow!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You for the amazing peace I have when I remember to come to You in prayer. You truly are Jehovah Shalom:

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

You are all-knowing. Your knowledge encompasses every possible piece of information regarding anything that exists now, existed in the past, or will exist in the future.

"You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:1-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You that You are a merciful God —Your compassion is never ending! I can see this so clearly in the way You continually forgive me!

"For the Lord your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath."
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭4:31‬ ‭NIV‬‬

I am so blessed to remember You will not leave me. The cares of my day look so small in the light of who You are!

"To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."
‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:24-25‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Amen.