55. Peace

It's me again God,

Thank You for the incredible peace I have despite uncertainty and the storm of circumstances that surround us all. I have never known joy like this and know it's because You are on the throne in my life and I am aware of Your presence each moment, bringing a distinct calmness and gentleness. Spending this time each day with You is so good and extending it by singing songs and hymns of praise is definitely the way to go!

So today, I begin my day rejoicing in You:

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Lord there is nothing I need to be anxious about! I am so thankful for every provision and every person You have put in my life............................................

Lord I bring these special requests to You now knowing that You are eager to hear every one of them ................................................

Please help me to set my thoughts on the right things today, no matter what the day brings —it will make a huge difference to the peace I experience!

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You for giving me all I need to get through this time in history. I am so grateful for Your Word!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.