1. It's Me Again God

* Thanks for joining me! If you are looking for comfort during the COVID-19 crisis, my specific prayers and Bible readings at this time, began at Chapter 43, so you might like to begin there. Praying you will be blessed with peace and kept safe at this time.*

It's me again God,

I'm here to just sit in Your presence. I need You so much in my life and I am so grateful that You welcome me as I set aside this special time with You. I'm just taking time to breathe —breathe in Your goodness and exhale all that should not be part of my thoughts..............

There is no one like You! I'm choosing to take this time right now, to meditate on Your Word and listen as You speak to me:

"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever;
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
through all generations.
I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
You said, "I have made a covenant with my chosen one,
I have sworn to David my servant,
'I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations.'
The heavens praise your wonders,
Lord, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.
For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord?
Who is like the Lord among the heavenly beings?
In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared;
he is more awesome than all who surround him.
Who is like you, Lord God Almighty?
You, Lord, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
You rule over the surging sea;
when its waves mount up, you still them."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:1-9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

No, there is no one like You in this whole world! Thank You for the peace and joy I am experiencing, as I let go of all the cares of what has past in the last 24 hours. Help me not to allow my thoughts to rush ahead to what is to come but to just trust You.

"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord. They rejoice in your name all day long; they celebrate your righteousness."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:15-16‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Today I choose to walk in the light of Your presence because I know that even when I step out into this busy day, You are with me because Your Holy Spirit dwells inside of me! Thank You so much for gently reminding me that I can rejoice in Your Name all through the day, no matter what is happening.

Thank You for reminding me that You are mighty and faithful! As I look at the wonders of creation today, may I think of You and know with great reassurance that I am so blessed because the very author of life itself takes time to speak to me!

I am so grateful to be reminded that You are in control of everything —from the sky to the sea, You rule! I am comforted by Your closeness and Your care for each detail of my life.

"The Lord watches over you— the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭121:5-8‬ ‭NIV‬‬

I leave this quiet time with You, knowing You love me and You are watching over all my coming and going. I trust You to take care of me today!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.