50. Safe

It's me again God,

Your world needs to know You more than ever before! As You see us all scrambling to survive, it must break Your heart to see so many who are filled with fear and anxiety, as they face each new day without You! I bring before You now those I know who fall into this category and just need to reach out and receive Your love....... .......... open their hearts Lord, that they may know You as the Way the Truth and the Life.

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
‭‭John‬ ‭14:6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

You are the only One who can bring about change in lives and in this current situation and keep us from harm. Sure, leaders all around the world can put various measures into place in order to keep people safe but there is ultimately only one safe place and that is in Your care, for You are my Shepherd. Life with You just gets better every day —particularly in the midst of a global pandemic.

"The Lord is my shepherd,
I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:1-3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

As I reflect on the beautiful, personal Saviour I have, I am so thankful that I have everything I need. With You I am guided to the best places that will restore and enrich my life.

The thing I love the most about this life with You is that I don't need to fear!

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

If ever I have felt like I was in a dark valley, it's now but You bring light to these gloomy days. I know I don't need to be afraid. I will be informed and compliant with government restrictions and enjoy the blessing of the comfort You bring me through Your Word.

Even in the face of this viral enemy, Your provision continues to overflow:

"You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love
will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:5-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

ThankYou that I am anointed with Your Spirit to the point that it overflows!  How could I fear when Your goodness and love constantly pursue me? Lord I am safe in Your arms and reassured, knowing that one day, I will leave this place of residence, to be with You forever!

In Jesus's Name,
Amen.