60. Look to the Lord

It's me again God,

Many people at this time in history, are finding that there is a lot more time to think and reflect on life. Busyness, both with work and social activities has been replaced by unemployment and solitary confinement! Suddenly there is a lot more time for You but do we spend it merely on looking at all the latest news concerning the spread of the virus around the world? Is there something else we could be looking at?

Things could get very gloomy if we just look at all the facts and figures of a pandemic instead of remembering to praise You for all the things You have done. Perhaps it is time to take stock of what we do have and of how You are taking care of us.

"Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.
Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭105:1-4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

At this time, I want to start my day thanking You for Your protection and provision. Thank You for sending Your Son into the world to die for my sins. Thank You for the peace I have because I know that I am saved for all eternity. Thank You that I am so loved and cared for.

I praise You for the way You continue to reveal Yourself to me through Your Word. You go on speaking to me and guiding all my steps. No matter what the outcome in the months ahead, You will still be my God, I will always be able to rejoice in You!

Right now, I seek Your face —I look to You for strength that will see me through this day ahead. Lord I don't have to be concerned because Your supply of strength is not going to run out! Nothing that happens today is going to surprise You. I know that You have everything covered!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.