SSS4.1 (Amelia's tale)

Amelia Clarkson

Amelia Clarkson

Amelia's POV;

"Hey come on let's go! We are gonna be late!" Kate said as she was all ready for her wedding. She was wearing a white broad necked dress that had a long tail but not too long made of net.

"Kate relax. The guests are still coming." I said

"Breathe Kate, just breathe." Elaine said as she tried to calm Kate down who was going to get married in just an hour

I watched both of them as I wore my heels. We were the bridesmaids. Well only me, Elaine and Leila. Claire decided not to be one because her son would give her trouble if she left him alone even for a second. She had a six months old son named Daniel.

"Are you guys ready? Where's Leila?" Kate said as she panicked. We all chuckled. We never imagined that Kate would be the one to panic this much at her wedding.

"Stop laughing you guys. I'm serious. I don't want one of my bridesmaid missing! Where is Leila?!" Kate said as she started looking here and there

"Calm down. I'm right here. You sent me to get water for you, right? Here you go." Leila said as she came holding a glass of water as she gives it to Kate

"Oh. Thanks." Kate replied as she drank it quickly

"So are we all ready?" Leila asked as she looked at all of us

"Oh wait. I forgot these." I said as I wore my favourite precious pumpkin bracelets. There were two exactly the same.

"Do you really wanna wear them? It doesn't match with the dress." Kate said

"I think they're cute." Elaine said

"Speaking of which, I have never seen you taken then off. What's the story behind it?" Leila asked

"I'll tell you guys some other time." I said smilingly as I wondered off in my memories

A few years ago when I was still in high school, everyone had winter vacations but my winter vacations got cancelled because of me missing a lot of tests and assignments so I had to come to school during winter vacations to give tests everyday and to finish the assignments as well, which I know was pretty unfair but I can't do anything about it. It was the first day as I finished giving my test and decided to go to the library to find some material about my assignment. My assignment was to read a whole book series and write reviews about it. I was never a book person. I'd rather watch the movie than to read it. But sir got angry at me when I said that and scolded me. He said I must have to read something. And furthermore it should be something uncommon and not some fictional book like harry potter. Which is so unfair.

I was looking through the shelves to find a book that had the smallest number of sequels and which was interesting as well. The whole school was empty and so quiet, which was to be expected. Everyone must be having so much fun enjoying their vacations while I'm stuck here. I mentally cried at this as suddenly my eyes went to a book whose name I found interesting.