SSS3 (Zach and Leila's part)

Zachary "Zach" Brown

Zach's POV;

The first time I saw her, the first thing that came into my mind was 'Pink'. I hated pink but the first time I saw her, I fell in love with it because I fell in love with her.

I know this might seem like an exaggeration but I literally was in love with when I first set my eyes on her.

It was a summer evening, I was nine years old as I went over to my friend, Atlas's house. It was his birthday party and there were a lot of people. After greeting his parents, I went to his room as usual and I saw Mike over there. Me, Mike and Atlas are childhood friends.

"Hey. Happy birthday!"

I said as I gave him his gift and he smiled and said, "Thanks!"

"Woah...those are a lot of people."

Mike said as he looked at the garden where the party was arranged and there were many people there. Some were still coming. They were all part of the higher rich society.

"Do you even know all these people?"

I asked as Atlas wore his jacket

"Nope. I hate this. I told Dad I didn't want a huge party like this. But that Uncle Stephen insisted on this party."

Atlas replied as he frowned

"Don't worry. We are here with you."

Mike said as he patted Atlas on the back

"Yeah. Let's go."

I said as I walked out the door without looking and I bumped into someone

"Ow! Watch where you are going, idiot!"

I heard someone say as I look at front to see her. A girl who was spoiled, rude, had an attitude and was an arrogant princess but at the same time, she was beautiful and pretty as a doll. She also looked so innocent that I immediately extended my hand out to her so she could stand but she glared at me and ignored it and got up at her own.

"Stupid..."

She said bitterly as she then looked at Atlas and her gaze totally changed from annoyed to happiness

"Atlas! Happy birthday!"

She said happily as she hugged him, kissed him on the cheek and gave him a present.

Atlas looked annoyed as he rubbed his cheek and said,

"Thanks."

"By the way I saw your soccer match last week. It was good! You played so well!"

She said as she then started talking to Atlas about bunch of things. Atlas looked clearly annoyed as he ignored her and didn't reply much to her, but she kept giggling and laughing and smiling. And I, I kept staring at her. How can anyone be so pretty?