SSS1 (Claire and Tyler's story)

Claire's POV;

I woke up early and drank a lot of water to keep myself hydrated. I ate my breakfast which was fruits and berries. I then did some morning stretches as per my routine and then I took a bath and changed into the clothes my mom got me few weeks ago. My mom is a fashion designer and she always brings me latest designs of clothes and jewellery. After I got ready, I grabbed my school bag and then started walking towards school. On my way, I met up with my best friend, Elaine. We have been best friends since elementary school. And since we live close to each other, we always walk to the school together.

"Hey have you finished the project that we were given last week?" She asked me

"Yup. Haven't you finished it?" I asked

"Not really....Jackson is my partner and you know how he is. I've done my part of the project but his part is still left." She replied. Jackson is also one of our best friends since elementary school.

As we reached the bus stop, I saw Tyler standing right across the road waiting for his school bus to come. Tyler is also our friend from elementary school. We are a group of four. Although he goes to a different high school than us which is another story.
Instead of calling out to him, i just stare at him. He looks so great today as well. If only he'd notice me in that way. I've liked him for a long time now, and truth be told I confessed to him last week but he didn't give me a response yet. He looked surprised when I confessed and after that nothing happened. Oh god! This suspense is killing me! There are million questions I want to ask him! But I'm too nervous. What if he rejects me? I mean that's got to be it, right? The reason he hasnt said anything yet. If he wants to reject me then he should just quickly get it over with. I was still in my thoughts when suddenly someone creeped up from behind and scared me. I screamed and jumped up at this. I turn around to find Jackson standing there, laughing.

"Jackson! You idiot! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I said

"You should've seen your face! Your reaction was just hilarious!" He said as he laughed

"I admit that was funny...but you know what's going to be even more funny, your face when you don't finish the project and get beaten up by me!" Elaine said angrily as she glared at Jackson

"Project?" He replied as he looked clueless

"Dont say you don't remember which project!" Elaine said

"Err....i wont..." He replied as Elaine glared at him, "I mean....I do remember what you're talking about and I am working on it." He said as he averted his eyes

"Oh really? Then tell me what the project is?" Elaine said as she puts her hands on her waist

"Ummm...." Jackson said as he moved a bit back and then looked to the other side of the road, "Oh look! Tyler!" He said as he ran towards him. Elaine followed after him saying, "Wait! You idiot!"
I followed after the two of them chuckling.

"Yo bro! Whats up?" Jackson said as he puts his hand over Tyler's shoulder

Tyler who was into the book he was reading didn't even glance at Jackson and said, "I'm reading"

"Hey!" Elaine said to him as he looked at her and replied, "Hi"

"Hi..." I said nervously as he looks at me and then quickly averts his eyes and says, "Hi." Okay, so that wasn't awkward at all. The thing is that Jackson and Elaine doesn't know about my confession and I will tell them...soon...I think.

"So are we still on for this weekend?" Jackson asked

"Yeah. Mike said he will come early." Tyler replied