Chap#12

Atlas's POV;

The next morning I met up with Tyler and Zach for lunch along with Mike. We talked about a bunch of things. Mike told them about how I chose that girl to marry.

"Oh my god! You chose Elaine! You like her!" Tyler said excitedly

"Yeah?" I said. It was too troublesome to explain everything to these two so I just went with what he said. I remember last night running into that girl at the club. She puked and ruined all my shoes. It's too bad. I actually liked those shoes. That girl was talking about something but I couldn't hear much of it due to the loud music so I kind of pretended to hear her. I thought of talking to her about all of this, but I was annoyed at her so I didn't.

"Hey want to meet her? Why don't you come to my place tonight for dinner? She will be there too." Tyler asked

"I don't know....I've got a lot of office work to do." I replied. I didn't want to meet her and then lie to her face. What if she ends up believing me for real? It'll be too bothersome.

"Oh come on, you like her don't you? I bet you're dying to meet her." Zach said as he smirked

"A lot." I replied sarcastically. But they both didn't seem to get my sarcasm. I looked at Mike who was holding his laughter. I'm gonna get him back for this later on.

"Then please come. I'll see you at my house at 7!" Tyler said

"I'll think about it." I replied

Elaine's POV;

"He likes me?" I asked as I frowned. For some reason I couldn't believe it.

"Yep. He told me himself." Tyler replied as he smiled. From the look of his face, it looked like he wasn't joking.

"Are you sure you heard correct?" I asked

"Of course. I can hear perfectly fine." He replied

"Speaking of which, this is the perfect time! We knew you'd visit us today, so how about you stay here for dinner? Tyler has called Atlas. So he will be here in a while." Claire said.

"Hmm.....I suppose I do want to talk to him." I replied. It was actually a pretty good opportunity. I could explain to him everything and maybe, just maybe, he won't be a jerk about it.

Atlas's POV;

It was 7:30pm as I left my office. I had decided to go to Tyler's house for dinner. Besides it was a good opportunity to talk to that girl about this whole situation and maybe she'll understand it.

I reached his apartment at 8pm. I knew I was late, but the meeting got dragged because of Stephen and his friend Richard. Those two had teamed up and had kicked out two of our partners. Richard talked to me about the deal but I didn't reply anything to him.

"Hey Atlas! I knew you'd come! After all you would want to meet Elaine." Tyler said smirking as he opened the door

"Yeah yeah." I said as I then went inside.

"Hello Claire. Thanks for inviting me." I said as I smiled

"It's our pleasure." She replied

"Hi." Elaine said

"Hey." I replied. This was kind of awkward.

Elaine's POV;

We all decided to have dinner at 7pm. But that guy was late. He still wasn't here. We had to wait for an hour until he finally decided to grace us with his presence. He met with Tyler and Claire and then looks at me.

"Hi." I said

"Hey." He replied back.

"Okay now time for dinner! We'll do all the talking afterwards." Claire said

After dinner, Claire was in the kitchen making coffee while we all were standing near by talking. It was more like I was talking to Claire while Tyler was talking to him. I couldn't help it anymore, I turned towards Atlas and said, "So........I've got something to tell you."
I then explained my whole story to him. But I don't know if he was listening to me or not because he was just typing on his phone. His phone was starting to irritate me. I've got bigger problems to deal with so I felt like throwing his phone out the window.

After I was done explaining, he looked at me and said, "You're an idiot."

"Excuse me mister, last I recall you're the one who sent me a proposal. You've got some explaining to do." I said

Atlas kept on typing and ignores what I just said.

"Hello! Are you deaf? Or maybe you don't know how to speak." I said as I was getting annoyed

"What?" He replied with indifference as he  puts his phone back in his pocket

"Explain!" I said

Atlas explains about everything, like how he had to lie and all.

"So you never liked her?" Tyler asked as he was surprised

"Duh...why would I like some weird girl who puked on my shoes the other night and needs to get her eyes checked because she keeps running into me." He replied

"Ha! You deserved that!" I replied as I chuckled

"Why do you keep saying that?" Atlas asked as he was annoyed. He frowned at me.

"Because you broke my phone! It's now being repaired which by the way I am paying for!" I replied

"So? It's your fault for running into me. You should watch where you are going!" Atlas said

"Excuse me, you're the one who needs to get their eyes checked or better yet their brain checked." I replied as we both glared at each other

"These two are impossible." Claire said as she and Tyler sighed

" Claire said as she and Tyler sighed

Tyler Wilson

Claire Tyler Wilson

Claire Tyler Wilson

Please vote and comment. Finally Atlas and Elaine met and talked with each other! Also how do you guys like these two? This is just my thoughts on who these two should be. You can imagine someone else if you want to. Thanks for reading!