Chap#20

Elaine's POV;

Today was finally the big day. The day I get married. I was at the parlour now. Claire and Amelia were with me. Those two were my bridesmaid and were already ready. My makeup was also done, so now I had to change my clothes. The only thing good about this wedding was this dress and all the decorations.
I quickly changed clothes, and wore my heels. I let my hair loose with curls. And I was finally ready. I went out and asked, "So how do I look?"

"Oh my god! You look so beautiful! I can't believe my little girl is getting married today!" My mom said as she sobbed

"Mom! Please don't cry!" I said as I smiled

"Elaine! You look so gorgeous! Atlas won't know what hit him when he sees you!" Amelia said

"Yeah, he's going to be so stunned!" Claire said as they both hugged me.

"Guys guys, my dress." I said after I hugged them back.

"Seriously, Elaine. Atlas doesn't know how lucky he his! Although I'd say you're also lucky, getting married to the man who loves you." Amelia said. She, just like everyone else, didn't know this was all a deception. A lie. Although....if he loved me then...oh! What am I thinking!

I just laugh a bit as we then head out towards the wedding. We reached there and everyone was already there. And finally came the time for me to walk down the aisle.

"You look so beautiful. I still can't believe my baby girl has grown up so much. I love you and I'm happy with the choice you made. Just be happy. You're about to start a new journey and I've got nothing else to say to you except to go and experience life and know that no matter what happens, we were, are and will always be there for you." He said as he kissed my forehead

"Thank you, dad. I love you too, so much!" I replied as he then took my hand and we walked down the aisle. I was holding a bouquet of flowers in my other hand. I looked around and there were many people I recognised. I smiled gently at all them. I then looked straight and saw Atlas standing there, and oh my god! He looked so hot in that suit! And then again I had a thought that if only this marriage was not a lie. I shook my head as I didn't want to think about this anymore. I again looked at Atlas and he was looking back at me. I wonder what he's thinking now. The few times I've spent with this guy, I've come to know that it's impossible to get a read on this guy. You don't know what he's thinking. And he's like an irritated time bomb that is ready to tick off any moment. Although I have seen him laugh and smile with his friends and family. But when he's with other people he's totally different. It's like he puts up a wall between him and others. Maybe I am over thinking and that is his true self.