SSS2.2(Jackson's Story)

Bella Johnson

Bella Johnson

Jackson's POV

As I looked at the time, I knew Elaine should be coming any moment now. I was in the video store. I quickly gave the money, grabbed the shopping bag and got my receipt as I then left the store to hurry back home.

As I was walking upstairs to go to my apartment, I see a girl standing in front of my apartment door. Elaine's here. I thought as I then go up to her when I find out that it's not Elaine. It's Bella. She was crying.

"Bella! What's wrong?" I asked as she then hugs me while sobbing

"Gary...he doesn't want to get back together after our breakup...I saw him with some other girl...." She said. Ah I should have known. That Gary. Right now I feel like killing that guy.

"It's okay. I'm sure he was just playing around like usual and he will come back to you." I said as I tried to console her. This has been happening for weeks now. She has an on and off relationship with Gary.

"No.." She said firmly

"What? Why? Don't you want to get back together with him?" I said

"No. Because I've had enough. I have some self respect too you know. We can't just keep dancing around each other like always. We break up, we get back together. We again break up and then we again get back together. I've had enough with all of this." She said

"Finally you realised that. Don't let him hurt you and leave you and break you. You're strong. You're better than him. And you deserve someone far more greater than him. One who's good for you." I said as she gave me a smile and said, "Thank you. You've always been there for me. Helping me through everything. I kind of used you to get closer to Gary. For which I'm sorry. But I do appreciate everything you've done. And you're so nice. I do enjoy being with you."

"You're welcome, I guess." I said as I see Elaine walking up the stairs. As she sees us, she turns around and I hear her mumble, "Sorry for disturbing..."

A few seconds later I get a message from Elaine saying, "Tell me when you're free, I'll come then."

And then I get a message saying, "Ps you have to tell us everything."

I then look up at Bella who says, "Hey wasn't that girl who's in your group of friends?"

"Yeah. Elaine." I said

"I see....Umm....So I guess I should go now. I was just so hurt after seeing Gary with that girl that I just...I don't know..." She said as her eyes were again filled with tears. She turns around to leave but she stops and again turns to look at me.
"Hey...umm...would you like to get some coffee, right now? I mean that is if you're free." She asked as I then think about how I have to hangout with my friends

"Umm....I'm kind of busy right now..." I replied as I see her looking a bit disappointed. Great. Now I feel bad.

"That's okay. It was out of the sudden anyway. I just said it because I didn't want to be alone. I was going to spend the evening with Gary but you know....and my friends are all at some party....so it's fine. I'll just go." She said as I don't know what happened but I felt like I couldn't let her go like this.