SSS2.1(Jackson's story)

Jackson Pierce

Jackson Pierce

Jackson's POV;

Hi! My name is Jackson and I'm in college. I live with my mom at a one bed apartment. It is small but it is just fine for us. My mom uses the bedroom while I sleep on the couch. It's pretty comfortable so I don't complain. My douche bag of a father ran out on us when I was five with some bitch. Sorry, my bad. I should not use these words. But I can't help it when it comes to those two losers. He never ever contacted us again. I tried getting in contact with him for a few years, until the day when he finally told me that he never wants to see us again.

Actually one day, I got to talk to him. It was during my first year at high school, Elaine, my best friend, went with me for support. He didn't know who I was but I talked about how he felt about us in a round about way. He said he didn't give a fuck about how we were and that we were all mistakes. Elaine got angry at him and I had to drag her out of there before she could hit that guy with her shoe. Although she did manage to throw his own drink on him. I didn't get that angry. Because I had a feeling from the start that he was going to be like this.

After that incident I never tried to contact him again. My mom got remarried. My step dad was a cool dude. He was a really great guy who I kind of love because of how he treated my mother.  My mom has an incurable disease. It has a pretty lengthy and weird name. Despite being ill, he took care of her with love and I really admire that about him. We were broken after my father left, but he's the one who put us back together and I'm forever grateful. Although he was also diagnosed with stage three cancer recently and I'm left to take care of both of them.

I also have an elder step brother. He is like Mr. Perfect. He has it all, brains, looks, he's even athletic. There's nothing that guy can't do. He was always smiling and he treated me like family, teasing me and protecting me like an older brother does. But then when I got to my third year of high school and he was in the last year of his university, he left the country. After that slowly by slowly we lost contact with him. He got married quickly and his wife wouldn't let us talk to him that much. He too would rarely come visit us. After he left, my step dad wanted me to take care of his business. And I accepted. Not because I wanted to be a businessman, I did it because of my respect for him. For everything he has done, it was time I paid him back. He deserves it all.

My best friends are Elaine, Tyler and Claire. Although I am acquainted with Tyler's high school friends as well as I have a few other friends but the one I am most close to is Elaine. Especially after Tyler and Claire started going out. I lover her and she's practically my sister and I would do anything for her. I know she would too.
People are always assuming or telling us to go out with each other but what they don't know is that we have such a strong special sibling type bond and it's not like that. But you know, humans and their stupid tendency to play matchmakers.

In my university years, I met this girl named Bella. She had pale skin with a slim body and black hair. She had blue eyes that were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen in my life. And her smile, her smile was like it was something someone could immediately fall for. And when she spoke, her voice was soothing yet soft and gentle and it made my heart flutter. I was head over heels in love with this girl. The only reason I started going to my english classes daily was all because that she was in the same class as me.