100 5x05

The trip home from Nationals was depressing. Everyone moaning and groaning about losing when they wanted to win so bad to show Finn and I how much we've helped them.

Nostalgia hits as we enter the classroom, Mr. Schue, Finn and I. And we look around at the room.

"Well, it's time to say goodbye." Mr. Schue says. 

"Wait, what do you mean goodbye?" Finn raises an eyebrow at the suddenness of reality hitting.

"Sue's shutting us down, this was kinda our last shot. And half the kids just graduated anyways" Mr. Schue says "but, I called in some old friends to help us reminisce"

Quinn, Puck, Mercedes, Rachel, Kurt, Santana, Brittany, Sam, Blaine, Mike, Tina, and Artie come through the doors and smile, looking at Finn, Mr. Schue, and I. Quinn seems to have brought a plus one with her that I have never met before.

Everyone exchanges hugs and smiles except for Mercedes and Rachel which doesn't surprise me in the least.

"So," Mr Schue says, going over to the whiteboard "for this week's lesson, we're going to redo past performances but with a twist. So whatever song you've performed, put a little edge on it. Also, I've invited an old friend. Everyone say hi to April Rhodes" 

April comes in and we all perform Raise Your Glass because of her infamous drinking problem it seemed appropriate.

After the performance, everyone leaves the classroom except for Finn and I, as well as Quinn and Sam. They both sit on opposite sides of the risers.

"What song are you gonna do?" Finn asks me with his arms around my waist, looking into my eyes.

"Undisclosed" I smile and he kisses me. "How about you?"

"Surprise." He winks. "I better go and help Mr. Schue prep for the week because we all know it's gonna be insane." Finn kisses my head and walks out.

Quinn sits, face in her phone and Sam staring at the wall.

"Can we just acknowledge the elephant in the room" I say, standing in front of both of them.

"What do you mean?" Quinn barely looks up at me.

"You and Sam, what's the deal. I didn't even know you guys broke up."

"Well, she has some new Yale boy toy. I'm not good enough for her anymore" Sam stands up and storms out.

"I always thought of you guys as Finn and I. Sorta soul mates in a way."

"I'm all set, that was a high school romance. I'm in the real world now" Quinn says.

"What's happened with you. We never talk anymore it feels like. I haven't even met your boyfriend."

"He's really busy." She shrugs.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" I ask

"Of course not, you're my best friend Jess. How about we bring the gang back together for a number huh?" Quinn suggests.

"Okay" She connects her pinky with mine.

Santana, Brittany, Quinn, and I get changed into our old Cheerios uniforms to perform a cabaret version of Toxic.

Instead of keeping it just in the classroom, we took it to the stage as well, changing into plaid lingerie. The stage is decorated with steam and stools as we dance sexually to the music.

Quinn's boyfriend doesn't even look up from his phone to which Sam calls him out on.

"Oh, it was uh- very energetic" The guy says, turning his attention back to his phone.