A Very Glee Christmas 2x10

It's Christmas. Aka, my favorite time of the year. I just love hanging out with my family, opening presents in our PJ's, going to the children's mass. So fun. 

I think Quinn and Ms. Fabray are coming over for Christmas Eve dinner and Mass, which is so exciting.

I walk into school, today being Monday, the last Monday of the year that I have to go to school.

I practically float on my personal cloud over to the choir room where I find a Christmas tree and empty boxes that are 'presents'.

"Oh my gosh I love it" I squeal running over to Quinn and hugging her.

"Well, someone loves the holiday season, don't they?" She hugs me back. "I just realized that I went from being your friend to practically your second mom" Quinn laughs.

"Wait, would that make Sam my dad?" I ask practically dying from laughter.

"Do parents usually date their kids?" Sam asks jokingly.

"Samuel, don't talk to your daughter like that" Quinn jokingly punches her boyfriend in the arm.

"It's the mooooost wonderful dayyy of the yeaaaaar" I start singing jokingly before it turns into an actual song.

The Most Wonderful Day of The Year

We're interrupted from our joy when Mr. Schue walks in.

"Ya know guys, presents and and trees aren't what christmas is all about" He looks at the tree up and down.

At the moment, I'm standing on a spinny chair which isn't the smartest thing I've ever done.

"Jess, you're gonna fall" Finn runs over to me just in time. So cliche that I fall and he catches me.

"Thanks" I say as I land in his arms and Rachel rolls her eyes.

"Anytime" Finn smiles his signature smirk and I immediately just want to kiss him under the mistletoe.  

"Can you maybe, put me down?" I ask laughing at the jock who still is holding me in his arms.

"Yea, sure, right" He says awkwardly noticing what I pointed out.

"So, we're going to help the homeless this year and go around caroling from classroom to classroom." Mr. Schue says.

"No way" I say.

"I agree, we're gonna get made fun of even more" Rachel stands next to me crossing her arms

Mr. Schue forces us anyways and we end up going to one classroom where a teacher threw a shoe at us.

Artie wheels up to Quinn, Santana, Finn, Mike, Tina, Mercedes, Puck, Sam, and I at my locker.

"So, I need everyone's help. Brittany still believes in Santa Claus." He breaks the news.

"You can't be serious" Quinn says.

"We need to take her to the mall so she can ask Santa for whatever she wants so she believes still" Artie says.

"Those guys are always so pervy" I chime in

"And they smell like urine" Tina says.

We end up going to the mall anyways. 

I let Tina, Quinn, Santana, and Mercedes go before me. 

It's finally my turn to go up when Finn nudges me.

"What are you asking for?" He whispers to me.

"It's a secret, if I tell you, it won't come true." I smile and bite my lip and he smiles back at me as I walk up to the Santa Claus.