Nationals 3x16

"Is she gonna die?" I ask as Mercedes lies in bed with a cold compress on her head.

"It's just food poisoning" Mr. Schue says.

"We all wanted burritos for lunch, so we went to Chipotle but Mercedes, tried some dive called Senora Salsation." Santana says 

Sue pulls Mr. Schue aside and we all tend to Mercedes as Brittany eats some of the soup that was supposed to be for the girl on bed rest.

"So here's whats gonna happen" Mr. Schue turns around and approaches us. "Mercedes, you're on bed rest, Quinn, you're stepping in"

"No, no, no. I can't dance that number. Can't sing it either, not like-" Quinn says before getting cut off.

"the Troubletones need you" Mr. Schue says

"And you're better than you think you are" Tina says.

"Tina, you too" Mr. Schue points. "You're in the Troubletones"

"Mr. Schue, this is my last competition, I don't wanna miss it" Mercedes sits up from her bed and croaks her words out.

Sue jumps to the opportunity "Amen to that sister, that's why I'm putting you on a a vitamin B 12 drip, gonna flush your system with Pedialyte, and fill that bath tub with ice and see if we can get that ambient body temperature back down to normal" She holds up a bucket to fill with ice. "Worked in Jacob's Ladder" she walks away

"Alright, we all have our marching orders. Let's do it"

Everyone, besides Mercedes, heads down to a room to practice.

Mr. Schue leaves us alone and we are left unsupervised.

Everyone goes wild during rehearsal. People are screaming at each other, shoving people and up in each other's faces. Mike is in the middle trying to be the peace maker but is unsuccessful.

Mr. Schuester runs in and tries to separate everyone, holding back Sam who's especially enraged.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" Sugar pumps her arm in the air as Mr. Schue screams for everyone to stop.

"What's going on?" Mr. Schuester yells.

"He's studying for geography when we're trying to rehearse, it's bogus" Sam says, obviously frustrated with Puck.

"Cause I already know the dance, you dance like you got your feet caught in a bear trap and you're trying to gnaw them off!" Puck says.

Finn gets in the middle of them and Sam immediately jumps on him and Finn struggles to get him off.

"Get off of him" I scream punching at Sam's back as he attacks my boyfriend.

Kurt's sitting on a table obviously unfazed by the chaos calls to Mr. Schue "while we're arguing about jazz squares, Unique is receiving the key to the city by Mayor Rahm Emanuel."

Brittany's over by the window. "Plus my blanket and my pillow fell in the pool!" She says. "Disaster!" She says causing me to giggle a little bit.

"Look" Artie wheels in. "I think everybody is just a little tired. We've been rehearsing for 3 straight hours."

"Yea" Finn says. "And we'll rehearse all night if we have to. We can rest after we've won"

"Just because we've lost Mercedes, doesn't mean we can be any less than perfect" Rachel says, trying to motivate us. "PERFECT"

Everyone breaks out into yelling once again.

"YA KNOW WHAT!? YA KNOW WHAT!?" Santana starts clapping and heads into the center of the room. "I don't wanna hear any of this 'we can't do it without her'. Because guess what, we don't have a choice. So be warned, if you are not giving this everything you've got, I will go all Lima Heights on your sorry asses"